ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

Tjats a good idea never thought of doin that lol xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm the Queen of the Reductions :) Love a yellow sticker ;-) x

It's amazing the price difference between asda and Aldi. You are so right about buying all fattening stuff, it's so much cheaper than healthy thing. A packet of foxes biscuits was 50p in asda yesterday, you can't even get a bag of apples for that price! x

I no!!!!!! The goverment want ppl t lead a healthy life they sud make healthy food cheaper
Cxx

I bought a bag of Potatoes for £2 but I could of bought a bag of chips for half that!!! X

O yeh u sure cud of!!!
Im lucky if this free school healthy dinners for all children in reception yr 1 & 2 will save us a.bomb on stuff for lucas's snap xxx

O yeh u sure cud of!!! Im lucky if this free school healthy dinners for all children in reception yr 1 & 2 will save us a.bomb on stuff for lucas's snap xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha, snap! I'd not heard of that term until I met John's mate!! x

Well went t barnsley today there was a food market on!! OMG it was amazin the.smells there were curry tents, noodle bars.pizzas french pizzas loads of garlic breads, loads of sweets biscuits cake! Carl had a buffalo burger n i had 1 bite i was offered all sorts n said no tp it all so i had a solero fpr 3pp :D!! Had me ww pizza n.chips! Ive also had 50g of peanut mnms for 7pp and eatin sum metcalfes skinny topcorn for 3pp!
Were watchin motorcops i love watchon.it knowin theyre jus dwn tr road from me lol xxx

Sounds amazing!!how u wernt tempted!!ur better than me resisting like that!!i couldn't!

Ahh I love motorwaycops,my friend on next road is one of the cops that's on it alot!so weird watching someone we such good friends with and kno socially act so diff as a cop lol
Xxx

Lol yeh i bet that is weird huni!! How u.feelin? Is ur house free from sickness bugs xx

No
Unfortunately!eldest one threw up
In his dinner last night,then d straight after!vile now hubby has come down with it!i feel ok spencer is better but still off his food!on the plus side ive lost lots of weight!x

Poor spencer!!
I bet u have huni!!

Havin solar panels fitted today and the scaffolding still isnt up and i hate bein on my own wen i dnt no whats happenin....one of the men tho is very very gawjus hahaha
Xxxx

Havin solar panels fitted today and the scaffolding still isnt up and i hate bein on my own wen i dnt no whats happenin....one of the men tho is very very gawjus hahaha
Xxxx

Dont worry, I am on my way round!!! x

Lol everytime this gawjus one talks t me i go red im tryin t remind my self im a married women haha xxx

Lol everytime this gawjus one talks t me i go red im tryin t remind my self im a married women haha xxx

Theres a guy like that in the ABC who I cant even look in the eye becuase he's too good looking, it's like he Intimidates me cos I think he's that nice lol!! x

HELP!!
So tonight ive jus been ibformed were seein sum frievds we havent seen in a while this involves gettin a take away!! Whatdo i get? I dnt no what were havin soo no ideas from chinese coz im not fond of chow mein!
Or itll b indiana so i cudet chicken tikka n.sum bombay pots orrrrr chicken in a pitta??
Aaarrgghhh rubbish at deciding from take aways n wanna no in my head so i dnt get a pizza lol!!
I no ill prob go into my weeklies im ok with that!
Xxx

HELP!!
So tonight ive jus been ibformed were seein sum frievds we havent seen in a while this involves gettin a take away!! Whatdo i get? I dnt no what were havin soo no ideas from chinese coz im not fond of chow mein!
Or itll b indiana so i cudet chicken tikka n.sum bombay pots orrrrr chicken in a pitta??
Aaarrgghhh rubbish at deciding from take aways n wanna no in my head so i dnt get a pizza lol!!
I no ill prob go into my weeklies im ok with that!
Xxx

I hate it when people suggest takeaways or going out for a meal for somewhere that's a restuarant that you havent chosen, it sends me into a spin!!!

If you're having a curry id go for a tomato based curry as there will be less pp's or chicken tikka as that will be dry x

Wit sum bombay pots maybe?
I was thinkin tjay or chixken tikka in a pitta u.no.with salad no sauce?
I no i need t no what im goin t ave!!

Back