Sammi's diary

sammib10

Well, I am starting on Xenical tomorrow and very scared! Excited to start loosing but nervous at the same time! I hope you don't mind me starting a diary, I think it helps to look back on how well you've done when you are having a bad patch :)

Thankyou lexie! By the way ive just eaten the ww sausages, they are nice! Thankyou for that tip! I also got the lighter than light mayonnaise today so thanks for your help! Xx

Finished my first day with no problem! Went shopping with my friend and sat and watched her eat a burger king and chocolate bar but hey! Stomach feeling a bit weird, maybe even bloated... But apart from that ok! X

sammib10 said:
Finished my first day with no problem! Went shopping with my friend and sat and watched her eat a burger king and chocolate bar but hey! Stomach feeling a bit weird, maybe even bloated... But apart from that ok! X

Hi Im kerry

Its my first day on the pills too.
I've got a few questions if that's ok as my Docter just gave me the tablets and not much information/instructions.

Is there are certain amount of calories i should consume per day, or is it ok to have a low calorie diet? Also is correct that I shouldn't have over 30grams of fat per day?

Thank you

No as many calories as you can fit in within the 45g per day of fat.

If you look in the 'stickies' section at the top there is a fantastic new starters post which gives you everything you need to know to get going.

But basically - 45 g of fat per day. So around 15g fat per meal.
You need to check the backs of packets for the fat content per 100g not the portion, pack size. You must choose foods that are 5 g of fat or less per 100g

Good luck. You'll enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ww sausages??? omg where do u get these from haha sound bloody lush! dont be scared about starting your xenical! your be fine . xxx

Morrisons sell Eat Smart sausages which are in xen rules and aren't too bad for sausages

End of day 2. Everything good so far. Went to boots yesterday and got weighed properly as the scales I have give me different results! Finding that I want to eat because I'm bored so having to be strict!

Todays food: breakfast, banana and yoghurt.

Lunch: 2 weight watchers chicken noodle soup and 2 slices of brown bread

Dinner: pasta, chicken and ww tomato and mozzerella sauce mmmm

I know 2 soups sounds like alot but there is literally nothing in them! Does this sound ok to anyone? Want to make sure im doing good. Ive also had apple and pear inbetween x

Kayee sounds ok but can't see any veg, are you having any with your WW meal? That's how I top ready meals up when I'm at work xx

hi here is another tip, i sometimes like the odd burger and the other day my b/f got some venison burgers and one contained only 3 grams of fat per whole burger apparently venison meat is very lean it tasted lovely cooked on a skillet no oil and bulked it up with veg made a nice little meal, there are alternatives i guess we just have to look for them so that way you dont feel deprived :)

hi i dont feel deprived myself we just have to be careful , its hard to get a balance so that you dont end up saying i cant eat that or cant go out for a bite to eat, as lexie says thats when it can become dangerous, personally i would like to kick start my diet using xenical and then maybe come of them after losing a stone and hopefully just eat sensible as they say everything in moderation ,and good luck by the way

Sorry I've not been on here for a few days and I know you asked me what I eat but I can't find the post.

I'm following slimming world so I keep my fat intake low by eating fresh stuff I've cooked myself because I keep my sw syns for the extra fat grams on xenical.
I've always cooked from scratch because I know what's in my food. I hate the thought of preservatives and additives etc so I don't know ready meals and stuff so I get more food for my calories and fat. However I know I'm in for the long haul and believe in eating food that I would normally eat which us why I eat cake and chocolate and as long as I've kept my meals low fat then I can eat my syns with no tango effect

Back