Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

that is great news. hope your feeling better about yourself now. it really is down to personality and not weight with the decent guys. so happy for you. ;)

Arghhh stupid TOTM... gained 2lbs this week :(

Yeah the date was alright, Ive never spent time with him, just me and him before and if Im honest... he was trying a little too hard to be funny but we will see!

Was just thinking the same, where are you?

Hope you had a lovely xmas and ready to kick some pounds off again xxx

Haha mainly went to the pub and got off my face....

Im starting back on the diet this weekend, then its 100% until I hit goal, I needed a break... I had been on part or total food replacement since May the 25th 2010... I was really starting to struggle so I came off plan and didnt feel guilty at all haha. I lost just over 50lbs last year between May 25th and December, so cant be too hard on myself for gaining a few (or several) pounds over xmas.

Heres to 2011 and a new skinny minny me!

Haha mainly went to the pub and got off my face....

Im starting back on the diet this weekend, then its 100% until I hit goal, I needed a break... I had been on part or total food replacement since May the 25th 2010... I was really starting to struggle so I came off plan and didnt feel guilty at all haha. I lost just over 50lbs last year between May 25th and December, so cant be too hard on myself for gaining a few (or several) pounds over xmas.

Heres to 2011 and a new skinny minny me!

yay welcome back you!

glad you had a lovely xmas and new year

xxxxxxx

welcome back hun

Thanks ladies :)

Im feeling positive about it all, I lost more last year then I have to lose this year, so no reason at all that I cant do it.... By easter would be pretty amazing

Hey hey, welcome back after your xmas break, glad you had a nice one :D

Goodluck on the retstart xxx

Sooo here we go... todays my restart! Woohoo, lets get this fat shifted once and for all!

Before xmas I was 12 stone 3.5lbs... today I am... dun dun duuuunnnn drum roll please.... 12 stone, 12.5lbs oh dear.... 9 lbs gain! BUT Im not stressing it, that will be gone in no time and if I hadnt of been dieting I would have probably weighed 4 stone more then I do now, maybe even more!

So heres to day one... please be kind to me day one! hehe

That'll be gone before you know it. Good luck with restart

xxx

Thanks ladies :)

Im feeling really positive about this again now, I think the time off did me good, Im back to feeling how I did when I first started to diet, I was starting to struggle towards the end of last year.

Im hoping I can lose the 12.7lbs I need to get to my next goal (into the 11s) this month, Ive got 3 weigh ins for Jan, so fingers crossed I'll have a good 1st week loss.

Im just glad I stayed in the 12's and didnt go back into the teens, come on the 11s!

AND over xmas my ex came sniveling back, begging for another chance, saying all the things I wanted to hear... said his life has fallen apart since I left him, before I would have let him back solely because I didnt think I deserved any better, this time I told him exactly what I thought of him and that he doesnt deserve me, doesnt even deserve a second of my time, pushed passed him and went out for the night, leaving him just stood in my driveway.

For years I spent thinking I was lucky to have him... he is confident, people like him, women like him, he is funny, extremely good looking, 6 pac and all that BUT he treated me badly, he cheated on me and towards the end became violent, Im not saying he ever beat me but he was violent in the way he expressed his anger, if that makes sense? And why did I think I was lucky? Because I thought being fat meant I would never find anyone like him... but ya know what... being single is fun as hell, Im going on dates and not letting any of them treat me badly.

Look at you and your bad self!!! I bet that was an amazing feeling and well done for realising how much better you deserve

Loving the positive attitude towards the diet too

xxx

Yeah it did... I did feel upset after I got home and went to bed, but I gotta put myself first for once

Sorry that you are upset. Better a short, sharp burst of pain rather than I long, drawn out no-end-in-sight trauma!!

You must be so so proud of yourself - that takes some guts and a helluva lot of confidence!!

xx

Back