Step 1 Sole Source SAMS DIARY XX

sammy123

HI ALL
WELL IM ON DAY 2 OF SOLE SOURCE, AND AM FEELING PROUD THAT ALTHOUGH IVE GOT 4 KIDS MUNCHING CRISPS AND BISCUITS ROUND ME I HAVENT FAILED AND HAVE STUCK TO THE DIET 100% WOOOHOOO, FINDING IT VERY TOUGH THOUGH :mad: I HOPE I LOSE LOTS IN THE FIRST WEEK SO I HAVE THE INCENTIVE TO CARRY ON,I AM CURRENTLY 11.6 AND WANT TO BE 8.7 HOW YOU LOT DOING ?? XXXXXX

It's defiantly not easy! Iv 4 kids too and everything they eat looks so yummy!! I'm on day 5. SS and its been tough. But my tummy already feels less bloated. I'm less hungry today too! Hoping to get from 13 st to 11! Good luck

hiya thanks for reply hunny aww are you looking forward to getting weighed? thats what im excited for seeing how the hard work is paying off, im sooo tired n its only day 2 surprising how it effects you so quickly xx

You will wake up on day 3 or 4 feeling like a new person honestly. Day 4 was horrific for me then the next morning it was like a miracle haha. And I've never looked back since starting 14 weeks ago. Keep up the good work :)

Just keep busy and stick too it! You can do it! I wrote down a list of reasons why I wanted to loose weight. And I put it in my notes on my iPhone. So when I felt weak (often) I looked at them and read them over! Just simple things. Like ... Not wanting to always wear a cardigan to cover my arms , being able to easily zip up my fav coat , gaining some control etc! Have a go ;)

its so helpfull coming on here chatting to others doing the same thing :), wow i cant imagine 14 weeks down the line how much have you lost in that time? im worried that my first weigh in wont be as good as i hope and it puts me off , well ive stuck to it 100% no cheating whatsoever, thank you both for help,support and advice wishing us all the happiness and luck xxxx

day one..shake a soup a porridge...very moody and tired, cryed and went to bed lol x
day two..shake a soup a porridge..felt much better today and had a burst of energy on the evening and was singing and dancing with kids :) x
day three..which is today i have had a shake strawberry(was sooo nicethe only one ive had so far that i like) and had a soup feel quite lazy today but dont know if thats down to the diet or the weather
i soooo want this first week to be over to see if my hard works paying off on my weigh in
hope everyones doing well xx

100% effort = 100% results!!!

Well done for sticking with it! :clap:

By the way, if you want to get that "Century" badge back off your profile click here: http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile and scroll halfway down and you'll see the section on badges (I think it was you who asked how to get it off but if it wasn't I apologise! For all I know, you have lost 100lbs :D)

Back