Sandra.. Can you help me please babes????

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Sorry everyone.. This is not directed at Sandra alone, it's just that she has been through it, and has been my primary driving force throughout. That does not mean i do not appreciate everyone that has helped me x
All opinions gratefully received...

I have now come to the conclusion that me and LT need to part amicably before i give in!! lol

Am i safe to have 2 shakes a day, and chicken and salad as an evening meal.. I am hoping to do this every day until my Monday weigh in (so it will be 4 or 5 days). After that i was going to jump to day 3 on the refeed sheet... What do you think?

I will have nothing else out of the ordinary, e.g. no milk in tea/coffee, no diet drinks etc. until Monday...

I don't see why not......be careful what you put on your salad and don't go mad with the quantities! Not that I think you will as I keep telling you!

Apart from my week of scrambled eggs, I think I've posted everything that I've eaten in the last week on the forum. Some days I've had two shakes but some only one, last couple of days none! That's cos I wanted to get some fibre on board......

I've been looking extremely carefully at the carb content of everything I eat and have only had one slice of bread and a couple of spoons of mashed potato by way of 'bad' carbs in the last week and I'm making a conscio
us effort to avoid them. I've been doing my usual trick of jumping on the scales every single morning......what are you going to do about weighing? I, personally, would be too scared to only weigh once a week but if that's what you're used to I suppose it's ok.....

What's been the final straw Su?

Oh and sorry if I took a while to respond but I went to the gym, not a good idea......

Thanks for that babes....

Why was the gym not a good idea? Are you ok??????

I will still weigh every week as i have only got a couple of weeks to go before official refeed anyway, and as my weigh in is on a Monday, i won't have one from 20 December until 10 Jan because of the bank holidays.

I have decided to bite the bullet because i am petrified of eating, so i figure if i do it really slowly it might ease the pressure as i will have longer to get used to it... I don't want to panic right on top of Xmas, and then mess it all up.... Also, as stupid as this may sound, i am desperate for a packet of crisps and a bar of chocolate, and i daren't do it whilst on TFR! lol

I have definitely resigned myself to coming back on in the New Year, but i have over a weeks worth of shakes spare at the moment, so i will possibly start on my own before i go to the chemist in January.. If not, i will just start TFR on 10 Jan... I can see me putting on weight over Xmas (that may just be me being pessimistic), and will need the speed of LT to boost me before i start WW.

I am looking at the worst way i will put on a stone and a half, so i should be able to lose that by the end of Feb... That means i have right round to Xmas 2011 before i am tempted to do any damage weight wise!! lol

Su i would say Sandras right and you will be fine on your shakes and chix & salad, im nearly at the end of week 7 and i dont want to come off it but i just had a 3 slices of ham & 1 cheese and im weighing in a day early this week,, just pms hunger i think,, i'm heading to the gym now to burn it off hopefully,,uve been on 11 weeks now so im sure it gets tougher & tougher,,,i will be refeeding on week 11 i think,,forget the 1.5 stone and lets aim to keep the christmas regain between 0-5lbs, keep us all uptodate on how refeed goes

You'll be fine on 2 shakes and chicken & salad for a few days. But be prepared for maybe a lower loss. Also don't just jump straight to day 3 after your weigh in the best thing would be to do day 2 and then day 3 :) x

You'll be fine on 2 shakes and chicken & salad for a few days. But be prepared for maybe a lower loss. Also don't just jump straight to day 3 after your weigh in the best thing would be to do day 2 and then day 3 :) x

Thank you so much, i will do that x x

summergurl you look amazing,,,congrats

Hey Su. I think you should be fine on the 2 shakes and a chicken salad. Obviously you wouldn't get the kind off loses like you would have on TFR, But its better than going completely off the rails.

Good luck with the refeed Su (but i am sure you don't need it) xxx

I have a refeed sheet here so if you want any advice on what you can have in your salad, let me know. :)
I think this is the better option for you if you're really starting to struggle hun, we're all behind you anyway and I think you're being far more sensible than just jumping off and going for the bar of chocolate and crisps. :) xx

Su, no way are you going to put on a stone and a half over Xmas! I won't let you! I cannot see now it would be possible in any event...you would have to pig it big time and you've worked far too hard to allow yourself to do that......

I would factor in those treats, and make them treats, after refeed and keep looking at yourself in the mirror and reminding yourself how far you've come and how you don't want to be that sad, fat, middle-aged woman that you were a mere few weeks ago! Bear in mind also the very, very real possibility that you can't find the willpower to get back on the diet, any diet?!

That's why I've set the December Challenge as it is, we can put our weight
down at the start of the month, maybe even lose a few pounds before Xmas but, hopefully, (fingers, toes and anything else crossed) we can end the month the same weight as we started! That's the idea anyway!

So, when are you joining me on the refeed forum? X

Thanks so much for telling me i was a sad, fat middle-aged woman a few weeks ago!! With friends like you, who needs enemies???!!!!:rotflmao:.. I do know what you mean though, and i do agree with you.

I am going to refeed tomorrow i think so will join you over there, and start a diary..

I will apologise in advance cos i am so nervous i will be chasing you round the board to ask you questions!! lol

Thanks for everything babes x x x

Su you will be fine with the two shakes and the salad. the best of luck girl. xxxx

Good luck Su...i think if ur finding it hard then hav some chicken you have worked so so hard.

Lydiaxx

Thanks so much for telling me i was a sad, fat middle-aged woman a few weeks ago!! With friends like you, who needs enemies???!!!!:rotflmao:.. I do know what you mean though, and i do agree with you.

I am going to refeed tomorrow i think so will join you over there, and start a diary..

I will apologise in advance cos i am so nervous i will be chasing you round the board to ask you questions!! lol

Thanks for everything babes x x x

Mmmmmmmmmmmm I was a bit harsh perhaps? But I was there with you!

And chase me all you like, see you tomorrow x

Meant to post here earlier Su but didn't have time, think you should go for it, you have done so well on tfr, your body has just had enough maybe. I hope it goes okay, I know it will for you...but omg I hope you don't intend to put up 1.5st over Christmas..I don't think you could do that even if you tried, not after everything you've been through with this. I think you'll be able to find a balance between really enjoying your treats and food that you love at Christmas and not overkilling it so that it's too much. It's good you'll have Sargant Sandra to keep you in line :) :)

Btw, your profile pic on facebook is just beautiful, you look so happy too, I love it x

Did not see this post before I commented on the other one, lol.
You will be fine :) The advice already on the thread is great, you are heading into this change with knowledge and support from mini mins!
Good luck Su!!... about the only thing I could add would be to try and drink lots of water - maybe not as much as the LT diet. But I know I sometimes feel hungry when I'm thirsty and the body works better when it's hydrated :)

Luv Chesca xx

Hi Su, it's the Boss here.....how are you today ? X

Good morning Boss.... Fine thanks... I am ok during the day, it's the evenings that mess me up... I am going to endeavour to do 100% again today and see how i go...

How are you feeling after the gym yesterday?

By the way Boss.. Do i really have to work Christmas and Boxing day???? lol x x

Good moaning Su....can I tell you something....you are so consistent....and that's what I really like to read about you...something that i really wish I could become. Even though you have had doubts you still keep going....and that's such a great quality to have. All the best in whatever you decide....we are all behind you..you are a sensible, intelligent women ..... and we follow suit!!! Ei ei captain Sandra...you are a great support too!!!:D

Good morning Boss.... Fine thanks... I am ok during the day, it's the evenings that mess me up... I am going to endeavour to do 100% again today and see how i go...

How are you feeling after the gym yesterday?

By the way Boss.. Do i really have to work Christmas and Boxing day???? lol x x

I'm fine thanks, took a sleeping pill and had a good nights sleep. Off to France tomorrow to 'overwinter' the house cos I doubt that we'll get back over until I get off my crutches.....def not going to buy any French bread!

I wouldn't be surprised if you managed a few more days of 100% now that you have stopped beating yourself up!

You can have time off for good behaviour!

Back