Sandrab?????

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Has anyone heard from Sandra? I know she was at her house in France for the weekend but i thought she would be home by now, and been in touch....

I hope she is ok and if anyone hears can you let me know she is ok please... Thanks x x

Sandra!!!!!!! Where are you??????????
Ive shouted her Su but no reply as yet pmsl
Aww hope she is ok its quiet without her xxx

She's not in refeed lol

Her op is Thurs or Friday isn't it ?

Maybe they enjoyed the weekend they decided to stay a couple more days... The weather might be better over there, hopefully xx

yeah my guess is its due to the weather!!..lets hope she comes back sooN! x

Sandra, where are youuuuuu? :) xx

Only me.....just a quick hello... Got no Internet and not good enough phone reception due to the weather and living in the middle of nowhere! Also worried about snow and contemplating trying to get into town and book into a hotel so as to be able to get to hospital in the morning for my op.

Really missing you all

Hopefully they will have wifi in the hospital?

Love always Sandra xxxx

Last edited:
All the best Su for the op again ..... We miss ya too!!! As you have gathered! Lol!

Last edited:
Just a quick one.. If you want to delete that post.. i have got the details and will pass them on.. saves anyone dodgy getting hold of them!! lol x x

hey sandra... best of luck with your op ,, and let us know how you are... keep warm and keep positive...sending lots of minimin love :D xxx

All the best Su for the op again ..... We miss ya too!!! As you have gathered! Lol!

Hi sweetheart, can you please delete your post for me...thanks

Back