Sandra's weekly weigh in

SandraB

Gold Member
Have weighed in 2 days early as I want to change my weigh in day to Monday as I hope that, going forward, it will help keep me on the straight and narrow over the weekend! That's the theory anyway:D

Am now lighter than before the op so, all in all, reckon that if it wasn't for the hip I would be under 11 stone. Must get the tape measure out.....have decided that I want my waist to be 26 rather than 28 as it's already there and I still want to lose a few lbs.

Have lived on toast the last few days, not the healthiest of diets but we couldn't get out cos of the weather! Thanks goodness for frozen stale bread......yummy, not:eek:

Well done you, that's fantastic! It's inspirational how positive you are, despite the hip replacement being so heavy. It must have been quite difficult to see number go up on the scale and somehow in your head accept that it's metalwork, not fat!

Thanks Bren! TBH I STILL haven't exactly come to terms with it! When I have my six week check up I am going to try and get some more accurate figures from my surgeon cos I need to know! My replacement is largely ceramic and its just the spikey bit that's metal but cos its uncemented it's quite long:eek:I reckon that without the hip I would be about 10 1/2 stone now cos I'm going by clothes that I used to wear. My best friend came round last night and hadn't seen me since the beginning of November and, best friends being what they are! she said that she was gobsmacked by how much weight I had lost......I did have old size 14 trackies on though which are hanging off my arse, not the most flattering!

Are you going to stick at 11 stone? I need to firm up more than anything else but that's going to take a while:sigh:

Did we ever think that we would get here all those months ago?! Xx

Well done huni you have done so well xxx

Mutual sweetheart!

Here's to a thin 2011 x

That's great news, you're doing so well hon. Incidentally I'd kill for a 28" waist lol the scales are going down but although I'm losing inches I'm unbelievably flabby and squishy. Got a Kinect for my xbox so gonna start working out. Even still, I can't see my waist shrinking 10" in 35lbs =\

Thanks Cookeh. The waist is just my build though, got 42 inch hips to go with it so it's still a pain to get stuff like jeans!

And you never know where the 35 lbs will go from, you might be surprised....

Back