SaraC 1 Year On, restart SW Diary

Just looking at your diary as looking through diaries to get ideas. I think that you look fab and if you're happy to call target go for it, only you can decide XX

Thank you both for your replies, it's nice to have other people's opinions! Now after posting that I got on the scales this morning and I have lost 2lb which means I am down to 10st 8lb which is the least I have weighed since my teenage years and means my loss now is 18lb! Now my body seems to have decided to shed some of its remaining flab so I am going to keep trying to lose weight and not call target until at least after my 30th Birthday (early January) and see how I feel then!! I am chuffed :D

Thursday 25th November - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces Wholemeal Bread from 400g Loaf (HEB), 2 LCL Triangles & Vegemite

Lunch: 6 Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEB) with 28g Philly Light Sweet Chilli (3 syns) and Cherry Tomatoes, 2 Apples, 4 Satsumas = 3 syns

Tea: 2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn), 42g Mozzarella (HEA), wholemeal Roll (6 syns) and SW Wedges (the best I have ever made!) and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns) = 8.5 syns

Snacks: Banana

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Tea (1/2 HEA for SS Milk), 2 Glasses of Rosé (12 syns)

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles/125ml SS Milk, 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 Pieces Wholemeal bread, 6 Wholegrain Crackerbread

Superfree Food: Satsumas, Apple, Banana, Tomatoes, Onion

Syns: 28g Philly Light Sweet Chilli (3 syns)
2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn)
Wholemeal Roll (6 syns)
1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
2 Glasses of Rosé (12 syns)
= 23.5 syns

Remaining Syns: 5.5/105 syns + Pizza damage :rolleyes:

Still on a high from my weightloss this week, I know it was only theoretically 1lb but even so, I have broken the plateau I was at. :D

I went to Liverpool yesterday and bought a new dress and shoes for my works Christmas Party on 10th December, I can't wait to wear them!! I am going to dye my hair bright red next week and get it cut and then have booked into Benefit to get my makeup done on the evening of the party :D

Friday 26th November - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces Wholemeal Bread from 400g Loaf (HEB), 2 LCL Triangles & Vegemite

Lunch: Slice of Carrot Cake (15 syns)

Tea: Mushroom & Sundried Tomato Risotto
(Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic, Stockcube, Sundried Tomatoes (3 syns)), 42g Mozzarella on top (HEA)

Snacks: Banana

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Tea (1/2 HEA for SS Milk), 1.5 Glasses of Rosé (9 syns)

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles/125ml SS Milk, 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 Pieces Wholemeal bread

Superfree Food: Satsumas, Banana, Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms

Syns: Slice of Carrot Cake (15 syns)
Sundried Tomatoes (3 syns)
1.5 Glasses of Rosé (9 syns)
= 27 syns

Remaining Syns: 78/105 syns

Ooo..you must take a nice pic to show us! How much do they charge to do the makeup? xx

They don't charge anything but you have to buy one of their products!! I will put a pic on, I will try & get someone to take a full length one! xx

Okies so I am back!! I have been pretty much off plan since 10th Dec although I have tried to be good but I know I am carrying quite a few extra pounds which need to go!!!

I have uploaded some new pics of me into my Photo Album so if you are "friends" with me on here you will be able to see them!!

Ok, meal plans from tomorrow are:

Lunches
Wholegrain Crackerbreads & Sweet Chilli Philly
Spicy BNS Soup
Leftovers
Pasta n Sauce/Savoury Rice

Teas
Quorn Stirfry & Egg Noodles
Baked Bean & Quorn Lasagne
BNS Risotto
Peppered Steaks, Cheese & Onion Pie & Beans
Friday & Sat I am off out to celebrate my birthday, we are out to Wagamamas on Friday but I don't know where on Sat, hopefully I will be able to choose the healthy option on Sat too
Nando's style tea - wholemeal pitta with giant mushrooms & Halloumi, Spicy Rice & Macho peas

I am having a Green Week as I think it will help me ease back in to it. I want to try different dishes too so we're not eating the same things all the time. Hubby got a Yo Sushi cookbook for Christmas and I have a Wagamamas one so I can see us taking a trip to the Chinese supermarket at some point to pick up some ingredients.

So that's me back, feel free to comment on my menu plans!!

OK I wasn't going to start until tomorrow but there's no time like the present so here we go:

Sunday 2nd January 2011 - Green Day

Lunch: Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn) with 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Tea: Roast (Roasted Broccoli, Carrots, Parsnips, Onions, Potatoes with Quorn Peppered Steaks & 2 tsp Bisto Low Salt (2 syns)

Snacks: Kiwi & Melon. Cheese on Toast (HEB for wholemeal bread, HEA * 2 for 56g Cheddar)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water

HEA: 56g Cheddar

HEB: 2 Pieces Wholemeal bread

Superfree Food: Carrots, Parnsips, Broccoli, Onions, Garlic, Kiwi, Melon

Syns:Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn)
2 tsp Bisto Low Salt (2 syns)
= 4 syns

Remaining Syns: 101/105 syns

Well I WI this morning and am up to 10st 12.5lb, eeek!! :eek: So I have 5.5lb to get down to the weight I was before Christmas and 12.5lb to target, booo!!

:D hellllaaaawwww!! After our convo the other day I decided to get back to it! Pay day tomorrow therefore restart tomorrow...actually cant wait! Good luck with your journey honey, I'll be following xxx

:D hellllaaaawwww!! After our convo the other day I decided to get back to it! Pay day tomorrow therefore restart tomorrow...actually cant wait! Good luck with your journey honey, I'll be following xxx

Yay, my little mate is back :D We can do this together haha!!

I am out twice this weekend, on Friday to Wagamama's & for drinks (I will stick to Vodka & Diet Coke) and then on Saturday for cocktails and a meal, on my actual birthday I have asked T if I can choose a SW friendly meal and he will cook it for me :D I am determined that I will hit target in 2011!!

Yay, my little mate is back :D We can do this together haha!!

I am out twice this weekend, on Friday to Wagamama's & for drinks (I will stick to Vodka & Diet Coke) and then on Saturday for cocktails and a meal, on my actual birthday I have asked T if I can choose a SW friendly meal and he will cook it for me
:D I am determined that I will hit target in 2011!!
You'll defo hit target this year mate, no doubt about it!! And it's your birthday, so your allowed to have fun :D I'm out on Sat for my friends engagement party so either taking the car or sticking to the voddy and diet coke too. I'll miss the wine :( and the cider and all the fatty things I've been eating haha xx

Monday 3rd January 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces Wholemeal Bread (HEB*2) and 84g Mozzarella (HEA*2)

Lunch: Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation Cous Cous (1 syn) with 2 Quorn Fillets and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Tea: Seabass Fillets (15 syns), plain Baked Potato, Green Beans

Snacks: Clementines

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke

HEA(*2): 84g Mozzarella

HEB(*2): 2 Pieces Wholemeal bread from 800g loaf

Superfree Food: Clementines, Green Beans

Syns: Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation Cous Cous (1 syn)
Seabass Fillets (15 syns)
= 17.5 syns

Remaining Syns: 87.5/105 syns

Hello my love, how are you? and the family? made me laugh when you mentioned escaping cbeebies, noah is addicted to disney's special agent oso!!! too luck for wi this week and i echo lynsey, you will reach target this year xxx

Hi Donna, Lovely to "see" you again!! How are you? Did you have a good Christmas & New Year?

We are all good thanks, we had the BEST Christmas ever, the little one had her 2nd birthday on 23rd and then with Christmas and all the presents she was completely overwhelmed. We had to keep singing "Ap Birday to you" though as she couldn't understand that it was only one day and we ended up being forced to sing Happy Birthday 3 times whilst eating Christmas dinner haha!! I just love her age at the moment, she's like a little sponge taking things in and comes out with the funniest things, I call my husband "Babe" as a pet name and she has started calling him it too, he keeps saying to her "My name is daddy!" haha!!

I am ready for this now, I NEED to get to target. The 5.5lb I have put on has gone straight on my behind and I feel like blummin J Lo with a huge derriere following me round haha!!

Hope you are well & you, Noah and family enjoyed Christmas! xx

Edited to add that I did 4 songs on Just Dance 2 after my tea, I have set up a challenge on there so that you do so many songs ever day, I have chose "moderate" so get to pick and dance to 3 songs every night hehe!! It only takes 20 minutes or so but is so fun you don't realise you are exercising!!

I had a lovely hot chocolate bubble bath last night, it was amazing!!

Tuesday 4th January 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces Wholemeal Bread (HEB) and 2 LCL Triangles (1/2 HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: 6 Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEB), 28g Philadelphia Light Sweet Chilli (2 syns), Fruit Salad (Pineapple, Apple, Strawberry), Activia Fat Free Yoghurt

Tea: "Nando's" (Pitta (7 syns), Lettuce, Carrot, Kale, Halloumi (9 syns), 1 tbsp Hot Nando's Marinade (0.5 syn), "Spicy Rice", Macho Peas

Snacks: Clementines

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, Tea (1/2 HEA for SS milk)

HEA: (125ml SS Milk/2 LCL Triangles)

HEB: 2 Pieces Wholemeal bread from 400g loaf, 6 Wholegrain Crackerbreads

Superfree Food: Clementines, Lettuce, Carrots, Kale, Apple, Pineapple, Strawberries, Garden Peas, Chilli Flakes

Syns: 28g Philadelphia Light Sweet Chilli (2 syns),
Pitta (7 syns),
Halloumi (9 syns),
1 tbsp Hot Nando's Marinade (0.5 syn)

Total syns: 18.5

Remaining Syns: 69/105 syns

Last edited:
How do you do macho peas? I've had them once in Nandos but can't work out what's in them apart from crushing peas!

How do you do macho peas? I've had them once in Nandos but can't work out what's in them apart from crushing peas!

Hi Knitter,

I mashed Garden Peas with some mint and some chilli flakes. Not exactly the same as Nando's but good enough for me! :D

As I posted on the main forum I have been having tummy troubles the last few days, my tummy is constantly bubbling/griping pains and bloated. I hope it subsides by Friday as I am off out!

Wednesday 6th January 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces Wholemeal Bread (HEB) and 2 LCL Triangles (1/2 HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Leftover Spicy Rice, Sugarsnap Peas, 2 Babybel (HEA), Fruit Salad (Grapes, Melon)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 2 Clementines, 6 Mini Eggs (4.5 syns)

Tea: Stirfry (Carrots, Beansprouts, Peppers, Sweetcorn, Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage with Egg Noodles, Quorn Peppered Steaks and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, Tea (1/2 HEA for SS milk)

HEA: (125ml SS Milk/2 LCL Triangles), 2 Babybel

HEB: 2 Pieces Wholemeal bread from 400g loaf, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree Food: Clementines, Sugarsnap Peas, Grapes, Melon, Carrots, Beansprouts, Peppers, Sweetcorn, Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage

Syns: 6 Mini Eggs (4.5 syns)
Total syns: 6

Remaining Syns: 63/105 syns

Hi Donna, Lovely to "see" you again!! How are you? Did you have a good Christmas & New Year?

We are all good thanks, we had the BEST Christmas ever, the little one had her 2nd birthday on 23rd and then with Christmas and all the presents she was completely overwhelmed. We had to keep singing "Ap Birday to you" though as she couldn't understand that it was only one day and we ended up being forced to sing Happy Birthday 3 times whilst eating Christmas dinner haha!! I just love her age at the moment, she's like a little sponge taking things in and comes out with the funniest things, I call my husband "Babe" as a pet name and she has started calling him it too, he keeps saying to her "My name is daddy!" haha!!

I am ready for this now, I NEED to get to target. The 5.5lb I have put on has gone straight on my behind and I feel like blummin J Lo with a huge derriere following me round haha!!

Hope you are well & you, Noah and family enjoyed Christmas! xx

That is so sweet, she is at a great age now, i love it when their little personalities start to shine through, noah is almost 17 months now, he is a bugger but very cute he has a very playful personality that hopefully won't develop him into a wind-up merchant lol, he has started to do this weird hitler walk so i am getting a bit worried!

I wish i had a j-lo!

You always eat such lovely good, i always feel hungry when i read your menus, now wanting grilled halloumi lol x

Hiya SaraC :wavey:

I am just back from the Co-op with all the components to make your fabulous Nando's banquet tomorrow night.

I got veggie halloumi
pittas - HEXB ones
3 tins of mushy peas in a deal for £1
two big bottles of Nandos sauce in a deal for £3
Couldn't get salad leaves so got baby spinach leaves
No portobellos so just got regular
Will make some spicy rice

Only thing is that nobody else here likes halloumi so I will be eating it for days to use it up :D No problem!

Thanks again for the idea. I can't wait! :eat:

Back