Sarah.B's diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by SarahB, 29 June 2007 Social URL.

1. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Dear all,

I started at WW on Monday after putting on 10 pounds in a month!!!!.

I did CD from november until about March and lost nearly 3 stone. I would have probably lost more but I like my food too much!!! I got married on the 26th May - hence the reason for the diet and have not stopped eating since!!!

I am now at WW trying to lose the extra weight i have put on plus a bit more. I would ideally like to lose 2.5 stone to get me near my healthy BMI. I do not really want to go any lower than that as i don't want to get any smaller than a size 12.

I have been coping well with my points so far and sticking to them but i am a bit fed up this morning as i weighed myself and I have lost 1 pound so far. I know its still a loss but I normally do really well in my first week of a diet and I was expecting at good 4 - 6 pounds. But its still early days - who knows what the scales will say when i get weighed on Monday lunchtime!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Sarah

Another diary to read - yey! I love a good nosey at someone elses diary, hehe

Are you weighing in on your own every week or are you going to meetings?

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh, and forgot to say -congratulations on your wedding!! Hope married life is treating you well ;)

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Glad to see youve started a diary!

Firstly - get away from those scales!!! lol Seriously when youre doing WW its not like CD when you see a difference every day. I keep my scales at my parents house, so Im not tempted and only weigh myself once a week. Dont be disheartened, I did a sneaky wi a few weeks ago on the Thursday and it showed Id GAINED 3lbs by the Monday I had a 4lb loss lol

Im sure youll really enjoy WW, itll be a huge change after CD

Good luck and be sure and let us know how youre doing - we're incredibly nosey here ;)

6. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    I can't help getting on the scales, I shall try and limit it though - maybe just once or twice a week!

I have joined a lunchtime class near where I work. I'm glad its on a monday as it will keep me on the straight and narrow over the weekend - although I do have a party on saturday night. Lots of alcohol!!! I shall make sure i steer clear of wine and just stick to vodka and diet coke. I haven't touched a drop of alcohol all week.

sonban likes this.
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Monday is a good day for a wi ;) Theres quite a few of us have Monday weighins.

Ive found my alcohol consumption has dropped drastically since I started WW lol Too many valuable points in it ;)

Have a lovely weekend :)

8. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Saturday 30th June.

I'm sulking today - I am going to a party tonight and none of my clothes fit me!!! They were all ok a month ago and now they are all tight and uncomfortable., its amazing the difference half a stone makes.

I have just been out to Asda and bought myself an emergency outfit for tonight but i have had to buy a size 16, so I am cross withmyself as a month ago i was buying 14's.

Hopefully it won't be long before I cna get back in them again!!

9. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Sunday 1st July

I am hungover today - I feel rubbish!!! At least i won't be able to eat much!!

WI tomorrow lunchtime - wish me luck!!

10. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi Sarah,

Hope last night was worth the hangover at least! :D

very best of luck for tomorrow! x

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Awwww you'll be back in your size 14s in NO time :)

Hope your hangover has shifted a bit.

Good luck tomorrow be sure and let us know how you get on

12. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Monday 2nd July

Well I lost 1.5 pounds this week. I suppose thats better than nothing but I am disappointed not have done better.

But its still a loss!!

I must try harder this week and make sure i vary my diet and drink heaps of water. Plus I think I am still eating too much bread - even though it is Nimble.

13. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well done on your 1.5lb, that's not a bad effort at all! Well done!!

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  15. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Tuesday 3rd July

I am feeling really fed up today, After my disasterous 1.5 loss I am feeling really unmotivated.

All i want to do is eat - I must snap out of it!!!!

16. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh I know how you feel! Despite sticking to my diet 100% this week I stayed the same... I could have cried.

Just remember 1.5 off is 1.5 in the right direction!! Dont give up now, lets hope we both have an even better week next week

17. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    After having a couple of rubbish days I feel like I am now back on track. I always get like this when I am due on and at the moment I feel like I am on a real low. The wedding and honeymoon had me on such a high, and since we have got back from our honeymoon the weather has been pants. Also my admin assistant went on maternity and she hasn't been replaced so I have been forced to bring work home with me this weekend and to top it off, part of the building i work in was flooded on tuesday and my office carpet is soaked and absolutey stinks!!! Thankfully they were supposed to be replacing it this afternoon - i don't know if it was done after all as I had a half day today.

Went food shopping and bought myself a little bottle of WW wine - not bad and i also bought myself heaps of ww and low point goodies.

Its my In-laws wedding anniversary on sunday and we are going out for a curry (Not my choice) I was thinking about just having a plain rice and maybe a saag aloo? No starter or afters? Any ideas?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sounds like a totally stressful week :( I think you deserved the wine ;)

No chance you could get the inlaws to go for Chinese? Indian food is SO high in points, its scary!

20. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    How rubbish am i?????????

I put on 2 pounds this week, meaning I am even heavier than when I started. My friend who joined the same time as me lost 4.5 pounds her first week and 1.5 this week - I am gutted as I too could be 6 pounds lighter.

I must try harder this week and stick to the diet as I am so unhappy at the moment!!!!:cry:

Start fresh tomorrow and make sure I avoid alcohol and chocolate all week!!!!

21. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Awwww Sarah sorry youve had a bad week :(

Dont let it put you off tho... I hope you have a great week next week.

Do keep posting and let us know how your week is going :)

22. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Feeling a lot more positive today. My friend is having a party in two weeks and i've got a dress hanging in my wardrobe which is a little too tight. I think if i follow the plan for the next two week i will defo be able to get into it. It does up and everything it just pulls a little round my waist.

I am due on any day now so hopefully the desire i have to eat everything is sight will go!!!

I am just eating my porridge now for breakkie and I have got a spag bol for lunch and a WW pizza for dinner. We are off to a party tonight but I am driving so its diet cokes for me!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.