Sarah- new to cd post pregnancy x

You have to be so proud of what you have achieved so far though, you've done really well!!
I stayed the same this week ....phew!! Thought I was going to put on lbs. I'm upping the exercise this week.
We are both near to our goals we just need to b strong and push threw ! We can do this ! X

Yes Sarah your right, how far off are you from your target? well done on your maintain as well, for the first time I'm dreading weigh in day and it's taken me 4 days to get back into ketosis from Saturdays binge! x

Just 9lbs. Might go a couple pound under so as moving up steps I have a little to fall back on. I'm on 810 now it's just ss+ with a cup of tea really so not to bad but weightloss will start slowing I guess . There was a time that 9lb would b gone in two weeks!
How far are u away from goal? Don't punish yourself for sat u might find your more motivated now coz u no what it feels like when u binge. I hate how it feels to be stupidly full but can't stop if I start x

I want to lose another 1 stone and 10lbs but like you I may go at little bit further to give me a bit of leeway. Might stay on sole source until I get to my goal of 9stone 10 and then if I lose whilst moving up the steps that will be a bonus. Wow 9lbs to go that's brill

X x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Wow wow wow Sarah not looked on your diary for weeks and look how amazing you've been doing so so very close to goal i'm over the moon for you :)

Oh thank you do much. I want to get to goal, keep letting myself down thou . End of August is my goal fingers crossed! Hope you ok? X

Hi Sarah

How's are you getting on?

Gem x

Not to bad thanks you? Lost a pound last week so 10st3 now I'm struggling thou I keep having naughty things and have lost my motivation at weekends :-( want to get to 9 and a half but just can't seem to get there.
Wore my size ten jeans other day they fit but have muffin top and still a few inches away from getting in other things . I no I want to do it but I know it sounds bad but sometimes I can't b bothered. I knew this would happen I'm getting to comfortable with how I am.
It's such a good diet and very worth it but as I'm moving up steps I actually find it harder to stick to.
Hope your still doing well have u started moving up the steps yet? X

I know exactly how you feel because I'm doing the same!! It's silly cause I want to lose more and I know how quick it can come off. I've just come back from London for a couple of days, where I ate far to much and made myself really poorly and next week were going camping so I kind of think I need to write August off and start again in September so I'm finding it hard to stick to it. I'm just hoping I get back on track in sept and becausevive lost so much I'm getting too comfortable with myself. I'm 5lb off losing 3,stone x

You are doing really well ! I had wi tonight I lost 3lb I'm now 10st I'm over the moon! I have counted calories and had under 1000 a day and done lots of walking if I can continue doing that I hope to get to goal. I have two cambridge things a day then bout 400 calories in meal or milk. I no its not 100% Cambridge but long as I loose weight I don't mind.
Have u got before and after pics to look at? My
New motivation is next week long as I loose I will b in the 9's x

Back