1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah wants to be a yummy mummy!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by SarahLou84, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. SarahLou84

SarahLou84 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy

I'm Sarah, I live in Dubai and I have a 4 and a half month old daughter who I am currently breast feeding.

I have struggled with my weight for the last few years, mainly because I love food and hate exercise! I moved to Dubai just over 2 years ago and my weight has just gone up and up because me and my husband eat out a lot and Dubai makes me lazy because most of the time it's too hot to go for long walks and before I fell pregnant me and my husband would spend our weekends eating and drinking!

i put on about 3 stone when I was pregnant and lost about a stone and a half pretty quick but I have just stayed the same weight now for about 3 months. People kept telling me if I was breast feeding the weight would just fall off but unfortunately this hasn't happened for me :(

So me and my husband started SW on 1st January. I followed the plan online for a few months before I fell pregnant and I lost a little bit of weight but this time we are just using the books.

So fair have lost 2.5kg but that is just the weight I put on over Christmas!

Because I am breast feeding I can have 4 x HEXA and 2 x HEXB which is great but I find because I get all this extra, I don't really use any Syns so this week I am going to try and use all my HEX's and all my Syns!

i am not doing any exercise at the moment, just going for a walk a few times a week but I plan to up this in February. I need to take this one step at a time baca use if I do too much at once I know I will give up!

i am going to start weaning my daughter next month and will be slowly stopping breast feeding. Unfortunately this is purely for selfish reasons - my boobs are huge (34H) and they are causing me a lot of pain in my neck and back. I'm hoping that they will reduce when I stop breast feeding and then hopefully I will be able to do some more exercise!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.