Sarah10098's Food Diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Sarah10098, 11 March 2014.

1. Sarah10098

Sarah10098 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

Joined Slimming World in December and have so far lost 1st 11lbs but feeling that I need some motivation throughout the week in between weigh ins! So first step to this, I'll post my food diaries on here (and honestly!) so any feedback is much appreciated!

So here goes for today;

Tuesday 11th March
    Breakfast - 1 gammon round and 2 poached eggs on 2 slices of wholemeal toast (no butter and count as HeB)
    Dinner - bowl of melon
    Tea - Salmon (cooked in chilli flakes, garlic and mixed herbs with a tsp light margarine, 1 syn), with new potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms and shallots

Not been a great day in terms of how much I've eaten (not enough in my opinion!) but will plan better tomorrow for meals.

Will post again tomorrow!

Sarah :)
  2. Sarah10098

Sarah10098 Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry!! I've posted this in the wrong section (new to this!) .. please could someone move it for me, don't want to cause any trouble lol! xx