Sarah5...how are you getting on ??

Hiya Deb - thanks for your message for me :D

Oh I am absolutely LOVING ww! I am stuffing my face full of salad, veggies and fruit - yom yom yom! I did have a little blip tonight - went to the cinema and had popcorn (sweet) :eek: , never mind, back on track tomorrow!

Really really enjoying eating properly, I feel really healthy although quite tired, which I wonder is due to me trying to keep my carbs down.. actually I'm not really having any intentional carbs like bread, potatoes and pasta - I wonder if that's why I'm a bit lacking in energy. Hmmm something to think about.. I just thought that coming off CD I didn't want to get back into that carb craving thing which is so lethal for me.

How are you getting on - you're extremely close to your goal weight!! Well done you!

Hiya Deb - thanks for your message for me :D

Oh I am absolutely LOVING ww! I am stuffing my face full of salad, veggies and fruit - yom yom yom! I did have a little blip tonight - went to the cinema and had popcorn (sweet) :eek: , never mind, back on track tomorrow!

Really really enjoying eating properly, I feel really healthy although quite tired, which I wonder is due to me trying to keep my carbs down.. actually I'm not really having any intentional carbs like bread, potatoes and pasta - I wonder if that's why I'm a bit lacking in energy. Hmmm something to think about.. I just thought that coming off CD I didn't want to get back into that carb craving thing which is so lethal for me.

How are you getting on - you're extremely close to your goal weight!! Well done you!

Hi Sarah

know what you mean about enjoying the taste of food again!! I am too. :D . Probably a bit too much if the truth is known.

Like you am trying to avoid any of the higher carb stuff, like bread, spuds and pasta. I have had some wholewheat pasta though which is maybe not too bad. :) .

Am so looking forward to our weekly shopping session on Wed night... going to be great for me...as I can go mooching and find lots of nice foods for me this time!!! :D :D

Its funny you mention being tired.... I have had that too....but suppose its our bodies adjusting again to new regime, so hopefully it wont last, and we will both be bouncing round the room with new found vigour.

I havent lost any weight though! :eek: my scales still say the same.. which suppose in one way is good! as not going up.. but really would like to get to my target weight ..which is so close now!! :)

Deb x

Well I think it takes time for your body to adjust, I have not yet been on the scales - Friday is my WI day so will wait till then. TBH I will be happy if I haven't put on any weight, at least my body has stabilised (well that's how I like to think of it anyway!). How long have you been switched over to WW? I have a feeling that, like me, you have pretty much only just switched (I'm sooo sorry I can't remember :eek: ), I would expect to lose 1-2 lbs next week maybe.

Those last few lbs will come off soon enough, at least we're back on track and eating normally now, which is something I was terrified about doing !!

Back