Sarah's brand spanking new simply filling diary!

sarah88

Gold Member
So im trying to get back on it today and thought id start a new diary to go with my new start!

Start weight 12.4 1/2
Goal is to loose at least 2.1 1/2 stone (which is my gain) and eventually get into a size 10 comfortably!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Good luck!
You sound like you're in the right mind frame so I'm sure you'll get to your goal. X

Good luck!
You sound like you're in the right mind frame so I'm sure you'll get to your goal. X

Thankyou!

A fresh start is a great plan Sarah :) best of luck x

Anyone no how many pp r in 2x ww sausages? 1-1pp 3-4pp

Two WW ones are 3pp Sarah :)

A nice shiny new diary for a shiny new start. You can do this! :D xxx

Thanks mets

Todays food

B
Oss with 1tsp goldern syrup

Pear
Banana
Plum

D
Jacket and beans
2x oranges

Grapes

T
2x ww sausages 3pp
Bns
Mash
Beans
Petit pains

Milk in tea 1pp

Prob have fruit later if I get peckish

4pp used
45wp remain

Lovely food day :) I might have a SF day this week. I really want a jacket potato and beans!

Great first day of the new start. Food looks great and lots of healthy choices.

Sure you if stay focussed on why you want to do this you will make big progress towards your target in no time x

Great first day there Sarah well done! Keep it up and that weight will be off again in no time xx

Today isnt so good, actually its going really bad! Ive stupidly used 18pp on choc! But ive still got wp left so will just have to try really hard from now on! Its so annoying I just dont get y I cant get back into it? Last yr was so easy at the beginning!

Just take each day at a time. I've been struggling a bit but I'm just going day by day at the moment. If I think of the long term, it throws me off track. Sometimes we have to wait for it to click into place.

All is not lost, because you have some weeklies left so just keep getting back on the wagon. You can do it :) x

Thankyou mets! Just had some pineapple and took some ww bagels out the freezer for later if there is a snack attack ! Oh and yesterday wasnt as good as it said as later I had a kit kat chunky! All pointed tho! Im just shorter on wp than id want to b at day 2!

I have NO weeklies left after I went out to eat on WI day! :D luckily I'm pointing at the moment. I really want an SF day this week, so going to plan carefully :)

Did you have a plain KitKat Chunky? I adore the peanut butter ones but I really want to try the new ones. Yum!

You're still on track hun, keep positive :) x

hey Sarah, love the new diary for the new start. Try not to worry, as everyone says one day at a time. I've been finding it hard for weeks, last week was semi-good, and I'm feeling more motivated this week after last week. You'll get there, keep tracking and being honest with yourself. I know you can do it xxxx

I agree with mets... Take it one day at a time, if I even think about tomorrow it makes me want to binge for some strange reason.. I just try to make it till bedtime and tick that day off.
X

Yep, I very much agree with the one day at a time approach.

I would also say that it might even be worth writing off the 18pp you used on the chocolate so that you have more leeway with your weeklies for the rest of your week. You obviously can't do it regularly but the important thing seems to be getting you back into the right mindset with things and struggling on for the rest of the week in quite a restrictive way might not be the best approach to do this.

Big hugs and good luck. You CAN do this, and you WILL. xx

Yep, I very much agree with the one day at a time approach.

I would also say that it might even be worth writing off the 18pp you used on the chocolate so that you have more leeway with your weeklies for the rest of your week. You obviously can't do it regularly but the important thing seems to be getting you back into the right mindset with things and struggling on for the rest of the week in quite a restrictive way might not be the best approach to do this.

Big hugs and good luck. You CAN do this, and you WILL. xx

Thats a great idea with the 18pp. Maybe say this week is a bridge to get you to next weeks 100%

Back