Sarah's diary of success!! (fingers crossed!)

pocohontas

This is my third diary on here in about 1 and half years I think I keep messing up and end up putting on more weight :( Since my last diary ended I started university before dropping out 6 weeks later because of complete lack of confidence. I barely left my room because everyone else seemed so slim and beautiful and I felt like I stood out and people would point and laugh. I'm sure now that I was massively overreacting but at the time it felt totally justified. I'm starting at university again in October and I don't want to feel that way again, i'm hoping to lose just under 40lb between then and now by losing between 2-3 lb a week.

I've only been on my new diet for two days and I feel really hungry :( Eating between 1200 and 1500 calories a day which I think is healthy, i'm hoping my body is just adjusting to the drop in calories and that i'll stop feeling so hungry soon.

I'm going to write myself a list of reasons why I want this to work so I can look back on it:
1. To feel more confident.
2. To start horse riding again.
3. To wear outfits that suit my age rather than covering up.
4. To stop having constant stomach pain.
5. To be healthier.

Today i've eaten porridge for breakfast, tuna and mayonaise sandwich on brown bread and risotto for tea, plus I walked the mile to work. Think that's quite good, i'll probably have a cup of tea and a biscuit later as a treat.

Hey, have you thought about joining a group like Slimming World or Weight Watchers? It might feel easier if you have a proper plan to follow with not that many restrictions.
There's loads of threads on here about them both if you use the site search bar at the top. Cheer up, it can be hard but as soon as you find the right plan for you, it'll get better. Have you tried myfitnesspal? it tells you how many calories you should be eating a day to lose however many lbs a week... it's really useful and counts up your calories for the day for you x

Back