1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarahs food diarys! - 11lbs to target!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by sarah-lou1984, 4 March 2014 Social URL.

1. sarah-lou1984

sarah-lou1984 Member

Hello
    Ive been a member for a while but dont post often but feel i need to as im slacking!

Ive lost 4 stone 4 up to now and need 11lbs off to my target. I do it from home. I did used to go to classes but simply couldnt afford it anymore.

Really starting to struggle as im thinking im so close to target i can be a little more relaxed but i cant.

So i will post my food diaries here to help me.

Please if i get anything wrong, do tell me

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah-lou1984

sarah-lou1984 Member

Well ive had a bad few days since i posted but determind to do it today

Had coffee morning at school and had toast so HEB there. 3.5 for the butter!!! And 2 for sugar in tea!! Should have took my own supplies!

Ah well.

Will decide on lunch after i take little one to nursery. Prob pasta in sauce.

Spag bol for tea.

I dont have much sf but will add some in the spag bol. Gonna add onion, peppers and mushrooms

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.