Sarahs going to crack it this time, advice welcome

SARAHP

Silver Member
I rejoined sw yesterday 2 weeks after the birth of my son and im determined this will be my year to fnally crack my over eating and weight issues. Gonna ppost my eating diary and advice is welcome as I have a lot to lose and need all the help I can get xxx

TUESDAY EXTRA EASY

started at lunch as meeting 10 am

Lunch- spaghetti hoops and hifi bar(he)

Dinner- quorn burger with 28g cheddar(he) on brown bap 3.5 syns with lettuce, cucumber served with pasta and sauce quiche made with water and including chopped mush/onion. Strawberrys and low fat onken strawberry yoghurt.

WEDNESDAY EXTRA EASY

Breakfast- 2 bacon all fat removed
Mushrooms
Brown Bap 2.5 syns

Lunch- Jacket Potato with full tin beans
Apple/banana
Hifi bar (he)
Not sure on dinner may try the chilli chicken recipe from sw mag this month!!

Dinner last night was sw chips, haddock, mushy peas, beetroot and piickled onions and followed with a mullerlight and fudge

Thursday- breakfast- all bran with chopped banana and mixed berrys

Lunch- 2 quorn burgers lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, beetroot, boiled egg. Velvet crunch 4 syns mullerlight n kiwi.

Dinner- sw chilli chicken and rice

just looked in sw book and said small brwon bap 2.5 what do you think I should sin it at?? Hadnt used all sins so wouldnt cause me a problem but best to know for future!!

just realised decond post when had bread changed to 2.5 instead of the 3.5 it should be sorry!!!

Mystery solved - it's 3.5 syns per 28g and not per bap! This is what it should be I'm afraid or weigh the ones you are using for the actual syn value.

Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread rolls, Brown bap 113g average

extraeasy.gif
13½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 13½ Syns
green.gif
Green 13½ Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread rolls, Brown bap 28g

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

Never mind - at least you found out early on.

Back