Sarah's Green Food / Exercise Diary - sticking to it one day at a time!

slrayner

I am starting a food diary to try and keep me on track. I have stuck to it 100% and have lost 10lbs in 5 weeks. However, since having just one takeaway last week I have really gone off the rails. Not sticking to my food plan, sneaking in choccie, biscuits and takeaways when no-one is around :(

I am currently 11 stone 6 and I have around 1 stone 6 to lose to get to my target of 10 stone, which seems impossible at the moment. After having my little girl Ava last October my body has never been the same and I find that hard to accept.

Anyways, I really hope logging my food and exercise on here will help me get my SW mojo back!! Please comment on my food or just comment to have a chat.

Here is my food plan for tomorrow

Sat 7th July

B - Omlette and baked beans
S - 2 Oranges
L - 3 Ryvita (b) cottage cheese with pineapple (1/2 syn)
S - Muller light
D - SW Chilli
S - Weetabix oaty bar (b) & glass of milk (a)

A little low on syns:( think because I have been so bad I am scared to have any!

Edited to add exercise:

1 hour cardio at the gym

Last edited:
I find that preparing a meal plan in advance really helps to get me motivated. You're not mentioning any Super Free Foods, do you eat veg?
Don't deprive yourself too much (syns), they are there to help you keep on track.
Good luck this week
Tina

I joined SW a couple of weeks ago and the Consultant wanted to see 5 syns at least, per day, on my first weeks diary - she said we must have at least 5 every day.

I WILL complete my diary! After a month of 'sort of' :cool: sticking to plan I have miraculously lost weight and I am now 11st 3.5 (was 11.2 but put on last week - boo hoo!)

One of my goals has always been to keep a diary long term on here and I will do it!!!!! Rant over, on to todays food (still doing green days).

Thursday 2nd August

B - 30g bran flakes & semi skimmed milk. Yakult Light (1.5 syns)

L - Jacket potato, cottage cheese & small side salad. Fibre plus cereal bar

D - SW Curry & rice

S - Milky Way (6 syns), options hot choc made with milk (2 syns)

9.5 syns today

No exercise tonight as my daughter would not sleep until 3.30am last night for some reason so I am sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!

Last edited:
Friday 3rd August

It is my star week this week and I have got the munchies so bad today! Can't stop thinking about food and it is only 9am argh!

B - Bran flakes & Milk, Yakult light (1.5 syns), Banana

L - Jacket potato, baked beans, salad

D -

S - Fibre plus cereal bar,

Last edited:
Back