ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Just had a sneaky weigh in as there's only 2 more days till thurs and I've lost another 2lbs :D 13,1 now yipeeeeeeee 2 pounds for Thursday!! Sorry just felt the need to share lol

Share away :0) woo that's great bout the weight loss,you are sooo close now,I bet you are buzzing!! Hope you have a good day today.

Yog sounds nice,done my exercise bike,don't mean to be rude but my bum wasn't as numb as it had been before lol dunno if doing the taebo has helped with that!

Ahh that's good then :)
When I first done spin my bum killed!! Had bruises it really hurt. I really need to go to the gym tonight but I really cba lol

I've decided to come lol as I kinda ate a fair bit of choc fudge Made with the kids today oops lol although im not sure what to point it as :/

Hope you enjoy your gym session,that's good you feel like going now,opps bout the fudge cake,maybe pp it like how much a slice of fudge cake is? Dunno.

Yeh I did think that but we made it completely different to fudge as it had choc, coconut, icing sugar, butter and raisens in it rather than cream etc hmm I've asked on here if anyone can help me point it lol goes your day been?

Food diet tuesday 3rd April
Breakfast: Porridge and hot choc 5pp

Lunch:2x ham rolls 7pp
Crisps 2pp
Sf jelly 0pp
Hot choc 1pp

Tea: chicken soup 2pp
Cheese and ham bagel 8pp

Snack: choc fudge ooppppps!! 12pp eek!

31/31 dailies
8 from weeklies

Exercise earned 3pp

Eek at 12pp,just shows you,well I've survived my second day on 28pp lol,I will have a orange in bit though.Had homemade pizza wraps and wedges with salad tonight,second time of having the wrap and wedges,it's one of my fav meals right now,

Ooo that sounds yummy :) I've just guessed with the choc fudge tbh but rather point it too high than too low. So what are ur wraps and wedges? Amounts and points?

The ones I have are Warburton squares - 4pp and I put on Passata, mushrooms, pineapple, peppers, onions, tomatoes -0pp
Ham - 30g - 1pp
Cheese - 60g - 4pp
Salad -0pp and Homemade chips - 175g - 5pp ( plus a point for frylight)

Yummy and obviously you can put on as much or as little of the toppings. I have been dry frying my veg and putting in the oven for 10 minutes to melt the cheese.

Mine are with the cheapy Tesco wraps lol but I have seen the square ones in Tescos,it is very yummy and I don't feel like I'm missing out at all! Yum lol

3pp for wrap,1pp for 4 thin slices of ham,30g cheese 3pp,tomato paste,mushrooms,tomatoes,OH also has jalapeño peppers on his, and 500g potatoes shared so put that as 5pp,just spray fry light on wedges and bung them in the oven for bout 25/30 minutes and the pizza for 5/10 minutes :0)

Back