ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

My friend nipped home and got me some from hers hehe!! Been 100% again today just had a sandwich and a couple of biscuits so got no pp left but I'm full :) how u done today?

Aw that's nice that your friend did that for you,glad you've had a 100% day :0) to be honest I've felt bit more hungry today,dunno if weather change or one of those days lol got 3pp left so will probably have packet of crisps bit later oh and can feel it in the lower part of my calves from doing the Davina DVD yesterday so that's good :0)

It's good you've still got pp left for a little treat later :) ahh well least you know the DVD has worked if ur hurting :) my arms hurt from
Gym yesterday! Think I may book in for spin tomorrow or just go gym not sure yet.

That's good you're hurting too,lol sounds bad but you know what I mean,exercise bike for me tomorrow,hope you enjoy your workout which ever you decide to do,yea always handy to have pp for treat.Like my treats lol :0)

Yeah I know what u mean lol :D
Just walked back from football do that was a good 30 min speed walk!!
Yeah u gotta love treats :) espesh curly wurlys hehe

That's good bout the speed walk,hope all was ok at the Football do and you've had a good evening,yum to Curly wurlys,I will be getting some when shopping tomorrow :0)

Yeah football were pants but wouldn't have been doing much more sat here :)
Just woke up and the rain is insane! Not looking forward to going out in it to be honest lol
Yeah i would deffo get some curly wurlys In i love them dipped in hot choc yummmy!!
Hope you have fun on your exercise bike today :)

Yea at least you were out last night :0) ergh at rain,haven't got that here yet but it's very windy out,like a winters day! Thanks about my bike,as of last week I've decided to set myself little challenges on it,first one is to get farther in the 32(cool down for 2)minutes that I am on it for!

Well done that's fantastic :) its good to set little goals I find it motivates you more! Not long got back from gym and had chicken, pots and veg for 6pp :) got 7pp left yay!! Gonna have a shower then indulge in a curly wurly n hot choc I reckon :)

Haha am eating a Curly Wurly right now! Yea that's what I thought with little challenges.Saw some weights in Tescos,will hopefully get them next week.3sets 1kg,1.5kg and 3kg so that's good,also saw a nice top in there that I hope to get,especially as I'm not buying any new jeans yet lol.How was the gym tonight?

Ooo that's good then :) decent size weights!
Yeah gym were ok thanks, done half hour as I were far too tired but still earned myself 3 points as I worked myself! Just indulging in some melon and apple before my curly wurly later :p
It's strange as I've been really good so far but still more frumpy that I did last week when I were over eating :/ hmm

I've done my points for today,enjoy ya fruit,yea that's what I thought about the weights.You will be fine,remember I had that frumpy feeling and lost so don't worry :0) at least you still did a good workout even though you were tired.

My fruit were yummy thanks :)
yeah I'm trying to not let it get me down too much as I may just be abit bloated.
U got any exercise plans for tomorrow?

oohh curly wurlys i havent had one of them in a while i didnt know they were so low

celtgirl said:
oohh curly wurlys i havent had one of them in a while i didnt know they were so low

Yup and Fudges are 3pp aswell,looked in my shop book tonight to see what else is and Chomps are and the 2finger Kitkats are aswell :0)

Yea don't let it get to you,I often have 'thinner' moments and then not so thin type of thing lol,no exercise apart from dog walking tomorrow as I'm out all day seeing my family and hopefully getting some work done on my car.Glad you enjoyed your fruit.

Back