Total Solution sarah's journey

theapple

Ok so my very first Exante bumper pack turned up today and I was soo excited!! I'm starting tomorrow but couldn't resist trying the orange and chocolate bar....mmmmm it's so scrummy, made my jaw ache thou lol.

I'm full of good intentions and just hope I can stick to it, with the forums help I'm sure I will.

Ok well it's midday on my 1st day and I have had a chocolate shake for breakfast and a vanilla shake for lunch, both very yummy.

I was a little sad this morning as my last weigh in at WW 2 weeks ago I had lost a total of 61lb, well in the 2 weeks I had off due to my birthday etc I have gained 6.5lb!! totally gutted but hey it's day 1 of this diet.

I have decided not to go to WW Monday as going there but being on Exante makes me feel a fraud, so at least a month off WW I think. I have also decided to hide my scales until sat!!

ok well Day 1 (100%) over and i must admit it was ok lol......a few stomach cramps but asda diet cherry coke seen me through.

had my choc/orange bar at 5pm (too early imo) i chopped it up into 14 small pieces and ate it with a fork lol that way i could eat at the table with the kids. in a strange way it seemed bigger??

looking forward to weigh in next week, after reading some of the losses on here i'm just worried if i don't hit those kinda numbers i'll lose the will power.

sarah x

Day 2 10am

Ok i've been naughty....No not food I jumped on the scales just now. 3lb down is that right? in a day?

Had my strawberry this morning and it's lovely just the banana to try! which I shall have when I'm around my mums for lunch today, that's going to be hard as she is a real feeder. I don't feel hungry yet but am expecting it to come sometime today, got my water and diet cherry coke to help me with that.

Sarah x

Day 2 nearly down been 100% good today, despite being around my mums for Sunday lunch. Not feeling hungry at all but do have a few stomach cramps!! weeing for Britain which I suppose is a good sign??

came back from my mums and needed to keep busy as usually evening is my munching time, so what did i do I bloody baked cupcakes lol. That's gonna test my will power tomorrow having them around. I keep thinking of how much weight I may lose this week.

Sarah x

Day 3....100% again today, still no hunger pains or headaches. When do they come?? I have 2 bad side effects though, really windy lol and my breath is milky if that makes sense.

day 5....

had the porridge for breakfast and it was fab, i love it! think i may order 50 tonight.

had a headache coming on today so pop some pills and all was good. Had a massive burst of energy today and walked about 4 miles???

need to learn to stretch my bars out as i had it today at 4.30pm, i had to as i'd of tucked into my home made lasagne. cherry coke and a coffee then off for a bath .

Hello! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!
I started a day ahead of you and today is the only day I've been good and not weighed myself!!

Hope you get a good loss this week to spur you on!

thank you xxx

i will not weigh until sat morning now as i don't want to get too fixated on numbers just yet lol

Back