Sarah's simple start!!

Thats not too bad for chocolate, if the ww bars r 2pp is it just 2pp for another and another if u no what I mean?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well jel of all that chocolate hahaha!! I always thought crumpets were 2PP each but 5 for 2??? Might be worth checking xx

What happened to the pork? I was well jel about that roast too :D xx

Tan the asda ones are 2pp each and 2 for 4...:) only ones I can eat and save a point woop

Ill have the pork tomorrow. I was out and fancied them lol x

Awake so early this morning Hugo wet the bed so iv been up a while!!

I looked back on my first diary earlier and realised that I was shocking. I always give up and never stuck to anything. I would get so far and fall off the band wagon.

Im not gonna say no more this is my turn as you never know what will happen but I would like to think I have the will power and the support this time.

I haven't constantly had takeaway or kfc or McDonald's, yes iv had moments where iv really wanted stuff but resisted. I think a switch has been flicked in my head.

I was a moaner so I hope in this diary I can inspire people and make myself proud x

Awake so early this morning Hugo wet the bed so iv been up a while!!

I looked back on my first diary earlier and realised that I was shocking. I always give up and never stuck to anything. I would get so far and fall off the band wagon.

Im not gonna say no more this is my turn as you never know what will happen but I would like to think I have the will power and the support this time.

I haven't constantly had takeaway or kfc or McDonald's, yes iv had moments where iv really wanted stuff but resisted. I think a switch has been flicked in my head.

I was a moaner so I hope in this diary I can inspire people and make myself proud x

I think there always does be a turning point. I've done ww a few times too, but the last time I knew that that was it. I got to target and stayed there over a year till I got pregnant. I know I'll get back there, I'm in the same head space. I think you are in the same place. Your diary is always looking good and you seem very motivated. x

Ahhh thank you I just moaned on my last one and wondered why no 1 posted where as this one loads have subscribed and I feel better for that and feel like I cannot let anyone down x

Ahhh thank you I just moaned on my last one and wondered why no 1 posted where as this one loads have subscribed and I feel better for that and feel like I cannot let anyone down x

Yeah its good to have some people to give you a little bit of feed back and tell you that you are doing well. It really does help with motivation x

Morning!!
What's the food plan today? X

Hey, mo idea. Im off this week.

Ooo pork dinner mmmmmm

Gonna do a meat shop later x

Went to have eggy crumpets and got put off by them. Looked too gooy. So gonna have ww cereal xx

I dint know that they did cereal, is it any good? I always stick to porridge or shredded wheat as I know that they fill me! x

Yea it's brand new. Its like special k/ bran flakes. Its 3pp for 30g x

Dinner was a massive disappointment! ! All just tasted the same. Still ate it tho x

So today's food.

Breakfast ww cereal 3pp milk 1pp

Lunch subway salad 5pp

Dinner pork dinner 11pp

Chocolate again ..... curly wurly 3pp
Ww rich toffee 2pp
2 caramel digestive 4pp

26/26
2/49

If im hungry later ill munch on fruit.

Going out with friends tomorrow so dunno what I'll be eating.

Good day :-D

So today's food. Breakfast ww cereal 3pp milk 1pp Lunch subway salad 5pp Dinner pork dinner 11pp Chocolate again ..... curly wurly 3pp Ww rich toffee 2pp 2 caramel digestive 4pp 26/26 2/49 If im hungry later ill munch on fruit. Going out with friends tomorrow so dunno what I'll be eating.

Your points add up to 29 hun... I know it's only 1 out but the pesky things add up ;-) x

Well spotted!

Back