Sarah's simple start!!

I need my points for the week after next for Craigs birthday.

iv had a migraine all day and feel yuk. hate mother nature! ! was my last night in class and the class lost 75 1/2 lb wow!!

come home and don't wanna be naughty but wanted crisps as iv not had any for a week.

food for today.

breakfast - eggy crumpets
lunch - tuna and beetroot thin

no dinner as such just 2 slices of toast and 2 laughing cow cheeses.

had 2 packets of crips and gonna have a cuppa with some biscuits yummy! !

iv made a fritata for tomorrow and will have it with beans
fritata is h
ForumRunner_20140109_215721.png

gonna havr my cuppa then im off to bed :) xxx

Having a bad day!! cramp started and feel poo!! my section is having a buffett so iv had some. sorry to disappoint xx

I had some crisps and some potato salad, i also had a slice of choc cake. gonna start feeling awful needed some fuel and im sure 1 lunch time wont hurt!!! xx

Lol my 1 curly wurly turned into 5 yesterday!!! (Leaves me with not many of my 49 left). Don't worry, start again now :) xxx

Just subscribing, know nothing about simple start, is it basically simply filling?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just subscribing, know nothing about simple start, is it basically simply filling?

hi Sarah. yea its f&h foods but you get 2 treats a day and no points. do you have a diary? ? x

So do u have a list of treats allowed? And do I have to follow a meal plan or just make ur own meals from the simply filling list?

Ive just made a diary called sarah's new weight watchers diary, pro points and simply filling mix! Only day one back on so no food diary up till tonight tho I have an old simply filling diary in the simply filling section if u need some inspiration for meals??

That ones just called sarahs simply filling diary

ill pop over and subscribe. yea there is a list but I got it from my class im not sure if you can get it online. you only do it for a week possibility 2 weeks at max x

Why do they recommend just 2 weeks? I did simply filling 5 days pp 2 days a week for 4 months and lost 25lb then my losses halted and I lost another 3lb in 2 months, unsure y as I was exercising like mad for the last month and it didn't get my losses going again :'( I find sf really easy, when I first started id snack on oat so simple, I will admit in the first month I ate loads bur still lost a fair bit! Plus sf is so much healthier irs just a pain sometimes cooking from scratch

Why do they recommend just 2 weeks? I did simply filling 5 days pp 2 days a week for 4 months and lost 25lb then my losses halted and I lost another 3lb in 2 months, unsure y as I was exercising like mad for the last month and it didn't get my losses going again :'( I find sf really easy, when I first started id snack on oat so simple, I will admit in the first month I ate loads bur still lost a fair bit! Plus sf is so much healthier irs just a pain sometimes cooking from scratch

its too restrictive. its just another part of weigh watchers to kick start new members into the plan. so basically its all the foods off the filling and healthy list. then you get unlimited flavour boosters such as condiments and tea and coffee etc then 2 treats. The treats are things like butter or a ww bar. you do that for your first 2 weeks then after the you get the 49 weekly points added in so it allows new people to learn the points. then you can do filling and healthy or pro points its not a new weight watchers just a simple start for new members. iv done it as I messed around with my diet I needed to reset the clock!! x

Thats good that u get ur sauces ect free, alot of my weeklies went on ketchup on sf :-D

Thats good that u get ur sauces ect free, alot of my weeklies went on ketchup on sf :-D

tom ketchup is a treat! x

Hows that a treat, its not very much?

as its a sauce the same as butter. ill take a photo of the book and pm you x

Back