Sarah's simple start!!

Did you not count your mayo? Or was it just tiny amount of el? Day sounds yummy though. Like the stock cube idea. Thanks re crumble. Thats what id do too but just checking. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pasta sounds nice. How do you point your mayo?
Ive not really had much pasta since starting this xx

I didn't. I only had enough not to count it you get a certain amount at 0pp x

Did you not count your mayo? Or was it just tiny amount of el? Day sounds yummy though. Like the stock cube idea. Thanks re crumble. Thats what id do too but just checking. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im gutted I don't have any more stuff to make another. Yeah tiny amount of mayo just enough for a slight covering x

Tonight's dinner - 6pp

ForumRunner_20140120_180002.png

10 in total for the day.

Will definitely be having something tonight. I fancy a snicker lol

Just had a snicker. ...was lush x

And a mini cruncie 17 weekly pp today wow!!!

24 up to now...leaves 6 a day til Friday x

So its nearly tomorrow eeeek!! Puppy day!!!!

Yay!!!! Are you working the rest of the week? I remember when we got Alfie, oh my god what a shock to the system!! It was like having a baby in the house all of a sudden! x

Yea I'm at work the rest of the week. Dunno if it will be that different having 2!?! Ill sharp find out. I feel nervous about it actually for some reason x

Yea I'm at work the rest of the week. Dunno if it will be that different having 2!?! Ill sharp find out. I feel nervous about it actually for some reason x

I suppose it will have some company but I guess he won't be used to being left on his own all day. Is he still with his mum? x

I suppose it will have some company but I guess he won't be used to being left on his own all day. Is he still with his mum? x

Yea. He will be with bella all day but Craig actually takes her ever where with him as he works outside. So I think he will be fine x

Yea a ww one x

Enjoy puppy day! :)

ForumRunner_20140121_170932.png

Hugo he is called. He is sooo tiny xx

Back