Sarah's simple start!!

Food has been pathetic today. Planned on taking food but slept in. So I had a bigish breakfast and thought it would fill me....wrong! !

Breakfast - 2 x bread 2pp
Bacon 1pp and egg 2pp

Ww crisps 2pp

Ww bis 2pp

Having a pizza for Craigs birthday so need to point up a alfungi pizza...an 8 ins one x

Pizza before
ForumRunner_20140121_192106.png

Pizza after
ForumRunner_20140121_192130.png

I looked up Domino's and it's 10pp per 4 slices. Do you think I'm safe to say 10pp?? X

No way. I cannot believe how tiny he is and how good he is x

Just realised iv only had 21pp today!!! Need to cram 5pp in x

Dunno why but I feel huge today! Meh off to bed and back to my 100% week.

Speak tomorrow peeps xx

Morning! !

Hugo slept well was expecting him to cry but he didn't. He woke up twice and Craig took hm down. He is very good for being 7 weeks, however, I got woke up getting nibbled lol.

Food for today. .....struggling today as im desperate for a food shop!

Breakfast - porridge
Lunch tuna wrap
Dinner - mince dinner

having a pp day again. Will upload properly later. ....much love xx xx

Good little Hugo! I remember our first night with Alfie.... what a shock to the system that was!! I remember thinking to myself, what have we done! x

Hey hon. Hugo is gorgeous. Glad he was good last night. Did u end up finishing pp last night? Pizza was reallygood for 10pp. You prob just felt full after dinner. It'll pasd today....or hopefully it has already. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good little Hugo! I remember our first night with Alfie.... what a shock to the system that was!! I remember thinking to myself, what have we done! x

aww he was really good, i thought i was in for a sleepless night. he is so cute, he still doesnt have his coordination and walkes sideways hahaha x

Hey hon. Hugo is gorgeous. Glad he was good last night. Did u end up finishing pp last night? Pizza was reallygood for 10pp. You prob just felt full after dinner. It'll pasd today....or hopefully it has already. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hey yea i finished them!! i think the pizza bloated me, i didnt want one but was so hungry i just got on. it was 8ins and i didnt eat the crusts so was happy with 10pp.

i feel skinny today. my jeans defo feel loose and even on my calf which is weird x

Breakfast was a massive let down!!! i looked and my porridge was a year out of date so i thought meh ill try still......it tasted of yuk!!! so in the bin. i literally have fruit all day untill my dinner later so i decided im having 2 yorkshire puds lol x

What a day!! I'm goosed.

Breakfast - nowt!!!!! Vile porridge! !!

Lunch - tuna wrap 4pp with ww bbq crisps 2pp

Dinner - mince and yorkie puds 15pp. Wouldn't of had 2 puds but was starving! !

Snacks - ww bis 2pp

Banana grapes and ww yog 1pp

25/26

Will have to go back on weeklies think iv still got loads left! !

Had 7 mini eggs. .....not a lot there so won't of used many xx

Im counting 2!! That's 25for the week. Not doing it on purpose im just satisfied with what im having xx

afternoon everyone.

im sooooo tired today!!! Hugo didnt wake up once for a wee but ay 4am starting crying in his sleep , it was awful. so im feeling tired!

spoke with my c last night and said i was no where near my weeklies and she said its fine to do that. ill still have 21 lest by tonight!!! this is a FIRST!!!!

Food intake......i can go both ways today with my food. ill decide later

Breakfast - 2 x crumpets 4pp & laughing cow 1pp

Lunch - Ham & Egg petit pain 5pp, hoops and crosses 2pp

Dinner - ww herb bag with chicken and veg, and noodles 9pp

ww bis 2pp
fruit 0pp
ww apple crumble and custard 5pp xx

Ur diary always makes me want to have custard and i always forget x

Back