Sarah's simple start!!

Aww shes cute! I dint realise they would get lighter with each cut

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry ur not happy with a STS. Bet all your hard work shows on the scales next week xx

I blooming hope so. Im starving today x

Had a treat today. Its Craigs cousins birthday and there was a small tea party so I had a few crisps and some birthday cake.

Breakfast - porridge

Lunch - tomato and red pepper soup and ww petit pain.

Dinner - steak and mash or wedges.

Treat 1 & 2 apple crumble

Had a treat today. Its Craigs cousins birthday and there was a small tea party so I had a few crisps and some birthday cake. Breakfast - porridge Lunch - tomato and red pepper soup and ww petit pain. Dinner - steak and mash or wedges. Treat 1 & 2 apple crumble
So do you get a points allowance as well as the treats? I'm confused haha x

No first week 2 treats, week 2 points and no treats. I thought about just having 49pp but I didn't have a treat this week so am keeping what I had as my weekly treat x

No first week 2 treats, week 2 points and no treats. I thought about just having 49pp but I didn't have a treat this week so am keeping what I had as my weekly treat x
I'm more confused now hahaha.....

You have a list of the f&h foods, then treats and you have 2 treats a day. It can be butter or a small glass of wine. Its just meant for new starters so they don't have to count points at first I love it as it curbs my binging x

You have a list of the f&h foods, then treats and you have 2 treats a day. It can be butter or a small glass of wine. Its just meant for new starters so they don't have to count points at first I love it as it curbs my binging x
So you get a list of the treats you're allowed? X

Yea its a good list my thing at the mo is custard x

Haha don't think ill not have it x

Food all to plan. Don't even feel naughty about my cake lol

Treat 1 - tom ketchup
Teeat 2 - custard ;)

Got non left. Shopping tomorrow but might find a new obsession.

Tomorrow I start my first couch 2 5k with my brother cannot wait x

Tomorrow's food plan for dinner is haddock and mussel.

Tues - diet coke chicken

Wed - turkey kiev

Thursday - beef stew with ww petit pain

Friday - haddock and prawn bake

Sat - tortilla bake

Tomorrow's food plan for dinner is haddock and mussel.

Tues - diet coke chicken

Wed - turkey kiev

Thursday - beef stew with ww petit pain

Friday - haddock and prawn bake

Sat - tortilla bake

Sounds like some lovely dinners this week, especially the seafood ones!

Seen the one for tonight on my fb. And Fridays is from an old your week x

hahaha thats wht i was like last week !! it was a recipe from a very old your week. looks lush!!

today iv had -

Breakfast - scrambled egg and beans

Lunch - Chicken and prawn pasta

Dinner - Haddock and mussel with veg and pots

Treat 1 - WW ginger bis

Treat 2 - ?? maybe jaffa cakes but dunno if i can stop at 2!! maybe some ww cake ill decide when i shop

when i looked in my simple start book i was gutted there was only 1 cheese slice that i could have but on my mobile it says i can have 40g of half fat chedder i am over the moon as 2 meals this week needs cheese and i wasnt gonna have it!!! yippeeee :bliss:

Back