Sarah's simple start!!

I've the fish pie made now...bit gutted I couldn't get my hands on mussels lol.
Yeah 40g of cheese isn't bad.

Mine were frozen ones.

Im having a hungry day and dunno whether to do simple start with my 49 weeklies .....help

I want subway! !!!

Im gonna work them out now. Yea a nice ham and Turkey sub lol xx

Iv had 9 so far......x

So you think change to simple start with my 49??

I just wanna do well!!! Im scared lol x

Was thinking a flat bread its only 7pp x

If you think it'll throw you off track then try to leave it, but if you think you can have it and feel satisfied and not guilty go for it. I can't see a flat bread, a load of veg and a wee bit of ham doing you much damage.

If you think it'll throw you off track then try to leave it, but if you think you can have it and feel satisfied and not guilty go for it. I can't see a flat bread, a load of veg and a wee bit of ham doing you much damage.

I know. My c said do whatever keeps you on track. Ill have a banana go shopping by bed time I could be proud of myself. Im weak x

Don't tell yourself you are weak. Tell yourself the opposite.

I had one and glad I did coz I have just finished putting the shopping away!! Had a turkey and ham flatbread. Got lots of nice food and found ww cereal woop

ForumRunner_20140127_214945.png

Wahoo thats brill xx

Thx hun long may it last ... I had 2 clementines a little while ago was that ok ? As not sure if meant to count them or not ? Xx

Fruit is 0pp :) x

Just looked back to find some yummy lunch ideas and I don't have many. Iv been shopping and have a mental blovk for lunch. I might blitz up sone soup in my soup maker while im getting ready in the morning. Eggy crumpets back on the menu too yummmmmm x

Back