Sarah's simple start!!

Hope your right. Ill be over the moon with that lol x

Migraine still here. Was up at 6 but went back to sleep if dogs hadn't woke me I would of been still asleep lol. Had s weird dream my car got clamped lol gonna look it up X

Hope ur headache goes I too have a headache and feel a bit sicky :-( not fun

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ugh its awful. Bit hurts to move my eyeballs xx

Forgot to update yesterday food. Nothing exciting.

Breakfast - crumpet 2pp , cake 3pp

Lunch - ham and Turkey subway salad 4pp

Dinner ww meal 9pp

Ww bar its a new cookie crumble one yum 2pp
Blueberry eton mess 3pp
Crisps 2pp

Banana

That comes to 25 but I know i tracked 26 before I had the cake. Ill go back and see what it is.

Todays food.

Breakfast - crumpet 2pp, ww bar 2pp

Lunch - ham salad wrap 5pp

Dinner - chilie 6pp with either pots, rice or some other way. 4pp

Crisps 2pp
Bunny 2pp

And eton mess 3pp.

Thats 27pp so I might make tea 9pp to balance it out x

Its just my monthly migraines pfft sick. I kay have a nana nap x

I hate headaches for the last couple of months I have been getting a really bad headache just b4 my totm and I literally cant walk, my daughter had a day off school last time cause I just couldn't drive, not sure y its started! Think my headache today was to do with my ibs I had an 1 hour and 1/2 sleep this afternoon and I feel better :-D

I had a little nap but don't feel better. I had another bunny and a cuppa hoping it would clear but hasn't.

I need to fjnishe my housework as craigs nana and aunt is coming tonight and I just cannot be bothered. I need to put clothes away., Polish bedroom, clean bathroom hoover and mop all floors and make dinner.....sigh wonder if hugo will let me x

*finish xx

I had a little nap but don't feel better. I had another bunny and a cuppa hoping it would clear but hasn't. I need to fjnishe my housework as craigs nana and aunt is coming tonight and I just cannot be bothered. I need to put clothes away., Polish bedroom, clean bathroom hoover and mop all floors and make dinner.....sigh wonder if hugo will let me x
What a bunny lol??

Malteasers bunny :D x

I am yea and scared haha coz iv done points and found it very hard to stick to 26pp a day x

Thats alot of jobs when ur not well :-(

At least you know for next week u need to save weeklies for each day x

Gonna dp f&h next week and get a good loss. Im getting there and im on the ball. I want ny silver 7 this week and thats stopping mw from binging tonight x

How much have u lost so far and in how long?

Well.....thats a question and funny enough its my next post.....

So sept 2012 I started weight watchers at 11.7 and I lost 17lb in total. I got a water infection and couldn't get back into it. All year last year I messed about and in October I rejoined weight watchers at 11 stone on the dot. From oct to jan this year I lost 4 and hald....pathetic so from jan I asked my leader for a new card and started again. I didn't wanna see the ups ans downs to put me off. So I started again so in total from oct 7lb exactly and I wanna keep going down.

Iv just depressed myself by thinking how bad it is but ill keep badgering away at this until I do it. I lost 17lb on pp only and I got slower as the f&h got Introduced so from now I'm doing pp.

I have a battle with myself the night before weigh in and im fed up. I will do this and im dreading weigh in.

Back