Sarah's simple start!!

If I make tomato based pasta sauces, it's really easy and would be free on ww too:
Passata, onion and chilli... Add some dried Italian herbs. Lush xxx

Ahh I kno hun, I have a sauce there a ww one. I know its cheating but it is a yummy one. I'll still add something into it. Im just being lazy X

The chili no I seen it on here and gonna try it x

Still not up! Bwd ridden haha I will very soon im starving and have 26pp to cram in me today. Last day off aswell :( need to prep for tomorrow so the soup is going on. Might do 2 batches and freeze some x

If I make tomato based pasta sauces, it's really easy and would be free on ww too: Passata, onion and chilli... Add some dried Italian herbs. Lush xxx

I do the same, don't see the point in wasting syns on something that I can make for free in minutes x

Lol I usually do but this one is yummy and only 1pp so not a lot. Its a ww one x

So im wearing my jeans today, the only ones that seem to fit me and they are getting baggy, keep falling down and no linger tight. Feeling good x

Confirmed with the butcher its lean pork and lean beef so I can try and work the points out now. They smell lush x

Yeah a good weekend regards to food I dunno what ill have for dinner yet I made soup ill see what's here first x

I have tesco finest caramelised onion sausages and they r 2 for 9pp if that helps u! They r fairly thick

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did u have sausage pasta?? X

I did yea ill upload my pic was yummy

ForumRunner_20140209_164320.png

I have tesco finest caramelised onion sausages and they r 2 for 9pp if that helps u! They r fairly thick

I have the weight watchers ones. They are 2 for 5pp x

Looks good! I have had ww ones before and I think in a dish like u have done they r ok but I much prefer the caramelised onion ones they r REALLY good, we have them weekly :-D

I'd say those butchers ones will defo be more than ww ones, they look huge in comparison xx

Looks good! I have had ww ones before and I think in a dish like u have done they r ok but I much prefer the caramelised onion ones they r REALLY good, we have them weekly :-D

I don't really eat sausage. Im funny with it and will onlu eat certain ones the ones craig had wasn't nice so not gonna point them up x

No funny texture, the taste was nice but the texture was like boiled sausage and I didn't like it so not pointing them. Ill just eat all the chicken :) x

Back