Total Solution Sarah's wedding weight shed!

sarahw2

Hi,

Though I'd start a diary to keep me focused. I've spent ages reading other people's and it's really motivating me!

I usually weigh between 9st 10lb and 10st, but since meeting my fiance I slowly piled the weight on by basically eating anything I wanted, at anytime I wanted! My starting weight is just under 14st, and I'm getting married in August! :eek: I'm not setting myself a goal for the wedding, anything off will be great. My overall long term goal is to get back under 10st.

I started yesterday (not with exante products - with something similar), and my exante order is coming tomorrow, so looking forward to trying everything and finding out what I like. I've never been one who can wait a week to weigh, so weighed myself this morning and I'm already 2.4lbs down, if only that would continue daily eh?!

I didn't find yesterday as hard as I thought I would. I was hungry in the daytime, and was expecting to be starving on the evening but I wasn't at all. Found it difficult to get to sleep last night. Today I've been pretty hungry and am just about to have a bar, so hoping for an evening like yesterday! I usually drink 2 litres of water, so bumping it up to three hasn't been too much of an issue.

It's my fiance's birthday on Saturday so I know I won't be on plan for that meal, but going to try to limit the damage as much as possible, and I won't be drinking. I was going to wait and start on Sunday, but I'm pleased I've started now, otherwise I'll keep finding excuses to put it off!

Hi Sarah

Welcome! Having a wedding to aim for is the best motivation, so I'm sure you'll do well.

I love most of the exante products, they are soooo much better than I imagined. I started last week and have a few birthday meals coming up, but like you if I didn't start when I did I never would have done.

Anyway - keep posting, it really helps!!

L
x

Lesley - we can do it! Better than waiting ages to start!

On day 4 now and the worst bit for me is not being able to get to sleep, it's taking me hours each night, hopefully that will get better. Have stuck to the plan 100% so far, and I've lost 5.4lbs from Tuesday to Thursday. I have been hungry but not as bad as I expected, and if it only gets better from here than I'm sure I'll be fine!

My exante order came yesterday afternoon, so far I've had the pasta carbonara, nice but more like a carbonara soup! The mint chocolate shake was ok but not great, and the blueberry pancakes were lovely. Definitely wished I'd ordered some more savoury stuff though, so might order a few different savoury ones to see what I like. Recommendations welcome!

I'm having a bit of dilemma though - I'm a mature student, just about to sit my final exam in just over a week. At the minute my head is way too wooly to revise, and I really don't want to mess up this exam, so I'm considering upping my calories until my exam is out of the way. I thought about keeping it low carb and adding chicken breast, eggs etc. If anyone has any suggestions or advice on what to eat, I'm all ears!

Back