ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

despo for food shopping too. im starving now x

its my hay fever too couldn't breathe either! I should be ok until tonight its family day Sunday so always running about visiting lol x

Aw u could do with just curling up in a ball instead!!!x

despo for food shopping too. im starving now x

U gonna do that today too? X

yea going to the gym and hopefully gonna gi straight after x

so im 1lb down wahoo and by the look of me ins but im hanging on a couple of weeks. persistents is key! smashed the gym feel so good. in a aizw 10 top. ...even better. ! makes it all worth it xxx

so im 1lb down wahoo and by the look of me ins but im hanging on a couple of weeks. persistents is key! smashed the gym feel so good. in a aizw 10 top. ...even better. ! makes it all worth it xxx

Well Done Sweetie :) x

just don't understand some people. ....There is always someone to burst ya bubble. ....but they aren't!

just coz I come in and was saying about losing an inch of fat round my thigh but gained on my arms and was chuffed and this woman says hows that good. so I said so they look good not fat. then she proceeded to tell me she knew a woman that was a bodybuilder and is now just fat! ! argh x

just coz I come in and was saying about losing an inch of fat round my thigh but gained on my arms and was chuffed and this woman says hows that good. so I said so they look good not fat. then she proceeded to tell me she knew a woman that was a bodybuilder and is now just fat! ! argh x

Some people aren't happy unless they are being mean to others, I think you're doing really well Sweetie. X

nowt really didn't know what to say! ffs at the end of the day its my body and it will br better than theirs x

Morning Sweetie, hope you have a good day. X

Some people are so *****y. What u had today? X

was a halfie half day.

1 toast 1 egg.
chicken salad
banana
orange
1 egg

worked til 7.30 and was starving so had a McDonald's. .....fail! ! had 3 chicken strips and chips xx

Morning Sweetie, hope you have a good day. X

me 2 working 8 til 7.15 then out for dinner hopefully ill keep it healthy lol x

me 2 working 8 til 7.15 then out for dinner hopefully ill keep it healthy lol x

Hope works ok Sweetie, u going somewhere yummy for dinner?x

yea just a pub with my friends for a catch up. xx

im so hot being stuck at work! Think ill finish earlier I cannot eat im so hot xx

Back