ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I kno were all there for each other and its so helpful x

morning ladies

im feeling good today got over my slight panic last night

so today i plan on being verrrrrry good!! so hard when im at the OH grandmothers watching 10 people eat a sunday dinner hahahaha but im sick of them

so breakfast

toast and jam 3pp

lunch asda pie and veg 10pp

dinner pasta 6 pp

i will update later as it could all change

Hello lovely! You shouldnt panic about weigh in, pizza sounds amaze!

I see a sneaky pie in todays food. Yummy! ;)

Have a great day chicken

Xxx

thanks sarah i think ill save it for later on xx

Dinner didnt end up being a pie for some reason my points have disappeared today :confused:

so i had 2 slices of warburtons brown bread 3pp
2 slices of ham 1pp
there was lurpack on the bread but not alot so counting 2pp
and some seriously strong spreadable cheese 2pp

alot for a sandwich but i just couldnt be bothered to cook today house was too full to be messing on

i had a aero bubble biscuit too 3pp

i really wanted to get my 3lb off this week but thats very doubtful

im sick as a chip i just wanna do well but in my bloody head i feel like iv hit a brick wall :cry:

This looks like you are still way within your points though so there is no need to worry?

oh i am i have 24 weeklies left i think i need to get out the habit of using my points on sweet stuff and use it on food and have sweet stuff as a treat x

AND it is only Sunday... you still have nearly all of the week to get yourself back on track x

i know i think coz last week i had no routine im slightly panicking in my head :tomato:

i just need to get a grip with myself iv found it easy so far so i have no reason to dount myself x

Aaawww hun! U are doing great! They're is nothing wrong with that sandwich its all pointed for!! Hun u r poorly n have been for the last week, so dnt beat ur self up too much! I dnt see any reason why u won't do brilliantly at ur weigh in on Saturday! Xxx

Aaawww hun! U are doing great! They're is nothing wrong with that sandwich its all pointed for!! Hun u r poorly n have been for the last week, so dnt beat ur self up too much! I dnt see any reason why u won't do brilliantly at ur weigh in on Saturday! Xxx

thanks hun its not like me to be down about things ill be ok once im back to work!! i think im sick of the same things over and over too i need new ideas i like your lunch idea today so think im goona make a scrap book of stuff and keep going back on them xxx

totally let myself go today add a extra 8 on for today for the pizza i just scoffed :grumble:

I have chicken out and need some ideas on what to have.....I'm stuck x

I have but don't have anything to put in one....why am I struggling so Much...I have 8pp left for my dinner xx

sarahloub1 said:
I have but don't have anything to put in one....why am I struggling so Much...I have 8pp left for my dinner xx

I just cook my chicken in the bag, I don't put veggies in it as John doesn't like them. He has his with rice and a wrap and I had mine with new potatoes, babycorn, green beans and carrots x

Have you decided what to have with your chicken yet hun?

This might sound daft but If I had 18pp left I could easily find something to have for dinner that is 8pp but if I only have 8pp left, I always find it more difficult! Don't ask me why! x

Looks like you've been doing better this weekend than you've given yourself credit for! Hope you thought of something tasty to do with the chicken. Are you better or are you still unwell?

Hi girls I'm having the chicken in garlic bag. But I'm putting new pots in green beans and mushrooms. My chicken breast is huge so gonna split it and have some for my dinner tomorrow x

Back