ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

No sounds good.

I'm having a pizza tonight. Really fancied some donar kebab lol but didn't kno points so didn't dare x

sarahloub1 said:
No sounds good.

I'm having a pizza tonight. Really fancied some donar kebab lol but didn't kno points so didn't dare x

Ooooh take away pizza? Xx

Yea bolognase one looks yum even tho still don't kno how to work the points I havnt used my weeklies at all and only had 20 daily and no doubt ill only have about 2 slices and be full x

sarahloub1 said:
Yea bolognase one looks yum even tho still don't kno how to work the points I havnt used my weeklies at all and only had 20 daily and no doubt ill only have about 2 slices and be full x

Oooh sounds so nice! I'm having an American hot tonight. I can only ever manage 3 slices max!!! I'm having a day off today, in a sod it Saturday mood haha x

On the app, a bolognese pizza (whole dr oetker one is 22pp) you could maybe use this as a guide Hun xxx

Tano said:
Oooh sounds so nice! I'm having an American hot tonight. I can only ever manage 3 slices max!!! I'm having a day off today, in a sod it Saturday mood haha x

I wish I could only eat 3 slices of pizza!!!! x

Ohhh well I think there will be abit more cheese on this and its only 10ins so might not be too bad then....I want it all xx

sarahloub1 said:
Ohhh well I think there will be abit more cheese on this and its only 10ins so might not be too bad then....I want it all xx

I'd just add an extra 6 points for mozzarella and eat the lot hahaha x

I managed 4 was lush x

so todays food plan ......horrendous!!

B - sausage and ehh mcmuffin 11pp
hash brown 3pp
hot choc 4pp

L - none i was out and about and didnt think about it but....i did have 7 bits of dairy milk with turkish delight my new fav 7pp and some ww crisps 2pp

D - a nice big 10ins bolognaise pizza i would of said 28pp but i only managed 4 slices so i dunno how much that will be but there was 8 slices so i think ill say 14pp

so a total of 39

daily 26/26

weekly - 15/49

not to bad

fresh start tomorrow. think im not gonna have a sunday roast i get sick of them so will have something light for dinner and maybe pie again mmmmmmmmmm

i may have some more choc later ill see :p

my A/P today i did a hours worth of golf.....yes golf went to the driving range and when i come out i was shaking my butt had a good workout so ill be totting them points up lol

I regret the pizza now I wanted to be good but I feel stuck for some reason on food ideas think its coz iv been off with food just have lost it abit think ill look thru my old diaries x

sarahloub1 said:
I regret the pizza now I wanted to be good but I feel stuck for some reason on food ideas think its coz iv been off with food just have lost it abit think ill look thru my old diaries x

Pizza sounds fab and no where near as many as I was expecting and the mcds, proof you can eat what you want on this diet :) go through your old diaries and everyone else's. you can do this xx

think iv just been out of routine ill be fine just a moment of weakness i think i know ill be ok, i was worried that if i got ill that id go backwards i refuse to let myself do that xx

sarahloub1 said:

Don't worry about the pizza, that's what your points are there for.

How about some steak for next week, you've been fancying that all week. They are far too many yummy things to eat for you to feel stuck x

Thanks girls like I say think iv been out of routine and it plays on my mind ill be ok iv worked my points out as best as I can with it. Next sat I'm not having a day off.

I think I just need a kick up the bum

Steak sounds good and I'm gonna eat fruit next week that shud help x

Thanks hubs what would I do without you xx

Back