ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

sarahloub1 said:
having a horrible day just found out my mam and dad are getting the dog put down tomorrow and iv been in bits hopefully thats out my system now but i instantly wanted chocolate so got a hot choc for later :cry:

had a nume cottage pie for my tea was yummy ill have it again.

also we decided it isnt the right time for a house so we will look as soon as craig has a job so all round iv had a pants day :(

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time! So sad about the dog :( i am sure it wasn't an easy decision but in the dogs best interest even though it is upsetting. X

o hun im sorry t hear about ur mums dog! i no how u feel i was in bits when ours were put down! but it gets better and its nice to sit and talk about them and laugh sometimes cry!
:bighug:

Ohhh iv been in bits over everything today feel loads better now thanks for all your kind words.

He is 15 and he looks fed up. Craig is taking him at 10 in the morning and I'm at work ill be no good.

Kinda kept ok food wise I just want sat to be here to start a fresh really xxx

So tomorrow I will be having.....

Breakfast....good old porridge 7pp
Lunch.....Ww pitta 3pp and tuna its half a drained can with red onion....a anyone kno how much tuna is??? I'm sure I read 1pp
Nume crisps 3pp
Dinner......nume chili prawn pasta unsure on points I think 9

Wish me luck xxx

A tin of tuna in brine is 3pp so I'd class it as either 1pp when you eat the first half and 2pp for the second half or vice versa

My poor ickle doggy went to doggy heaven this morning. He is no longer in pain. It's been a hard morning x

Aaaawwww hun sending lots of love! It is really hard isn't it? But like u say he is no longer in pain so the right things been done!
Lots of cuddles
Xxxxxxxx

Thanks hun im just glad its over with xx

WI eve for you honey, how are you feeling about it? It doesn't seem too minutes since last week x

erm iv accepted that ill gain so im sooooooo ready for tomorrow to get fresh points im looking forward to it. back down to liverpool tomorrow so gonna take food with me and im gonna have a good weekend no cheat days so roll on 10am xx

Are you doing anything nice in Liverpool?

Good girl, if you do have a little gain, it will be right back off next week x

BeckyT said:
Are you doing anything nice in Liverpool?

Good girl, if you do have a little gain, it will be right back off next week x

no just dropping Craig's cousin back off. I knew I was gonna fail this week. I'm not doing my dairy for today its just embarrassing x

SammieAnn87 said:
good lass, a good attitude ur goin to WI with!
let us no as soon as u no how u have got on!
good luck huni
xx

thanks sweetie xxx

sarahloub1 said:
no just dropping Craig's cousin back off. I knew I was gonna fail this week. I'm not doing my dairy for today its just embarrassing x

Well tomorrow is the start of a new week and you a better woman than I am for facing the scales x

lol well I like to know where I'm at. I so want a choc bar or cheesy chips but I'm not I'll stay good or have a crunchy and ww crisps lol x

I've had a bit of A down week so I can only one way from now x

Back