ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

gotta love new weeklies x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

lol weeklies are amazing arent they!!

we had a suprise indian take away thursday night and have written them off but if i hadnt of had them i wouldnt of ben able t have it!!

glad ur feelin better...no driving today u jus guna chill out lol
xxx

I know I'm pleased it gives us a chance to Have that treat :eek:)
yes no driving but I do need to go get my niece birthday pressie she is gonna be 4 and is so girlie and loves Barbie at the min she is lush bless her.

not sure on what I fancy today Sundays are my hardest day. think I'll pop shopping later and have a look but tonight I'm going to a display so looking forward to that just hope there is no burger vans lol

haha! i find sundays hard jus coz i dnt no what i fancy!!

i used 2 love barbies..girls are amazin i would love a lil girl but dnt think i ever would! yeh when ever i buy for our friends lil girl i go over the top girly haha!! girls clothes in next are jus gawjus eeekkkkk!!

xxx

today's food has gone good and I'm not hungry so that's a good start

B none had a well deserved lie in

L Sunday lunch beef 6pp pots 4ppl gravy 1pp and yorki 1pp and veg

ww toffee popcorn bar 2pp

tea ww chicken curry and ww chips 13pp

26/26 daily

1/49

I'll have something later not sure what I need to keep treats low this week x

Well done on the loss!! Today's food sounds yummy too :)

hey thanks was well shocked!! food has been good today but I'm fancying a scone now lol x

I had a yorkie biscuit 3ppl

argh bloody phone

I had a Yorky biscuit 3pp

and felt hungry so had a scone 4pp

so I've had 39 weekly points so far so that leaves me with an extra 2 points a day so gonna have to be careful this week but I need to curb my treats its meal ideas I struggle with I think of somethin the day before so I need to start makin meals up so ideas welcome......please xx

meal ideas..........

what about Chilli with rice or a lil jacket n salad?
Shephards pie or cottage pie?
Stew
beef / chicken / sausage cassarole
WW burgers
fish cakes (the fish cake tano gets from asda sound delish!)
Chicken kiev ( u can make ur own for less propoints)
i can alot of my ideas on esource r u on that?
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
meal ideas..........

what about Chilli with rice or a lil jacket n salad?
Shephards pie or cottage pie?
Stew
beef / chicken / sausage cassarole
WW burgers
fish cakes (the fish cake tano gets from asda sound delish!)
Chicken kiev ( u can make ur own for less propoints)
i can alot of my ideas on esource r u on that?
xxx

I can vouch for the fish cakes from asda's extra special range.... Luvleeeeey! x

ohhhh all sounds fab. how many points are the fish cakes?? x

sarahloub1 said:
ohhhh all sounds fab. how many points are the fish cakes?? x

I've tried the smoked haddock and vintage cheddar cheese fishcakes and they are 8pp each, you only need one with salad of veggies as they are filling x

ohhhh they sound posh lol I love fish cakes. are they fresh?? x

sarahloub1 said:
ohhhh they sound posh lol I love fish cakes. are they fresh?? x

Don't they just!! They are in the fresh section next to the fresh pre packed fish. They come in packs of two and you can freeze them. I have also bought the cod stuffed with tomato and basil but I haven't tried them yet. They are part of asda's extra special range x

I need to go shopping I'll have a look thanks x

I need a rant coz I'm foaming!! pmt is due so feel vexed!

me and Craig had a flat in may then got a random letter saying we needed to move out our landlady was dodgy about it so we moved out in the july since then we have had nothing but crap from her. at first she was dead lovely and let us keep our stuff in a storage room in her shop so then one day we get a txt saying we needed to get our stuff out the next day!! impossible task so we arraged it for the monday and she refused to open her shop up so we had no choice to leave it. we were hanging on to make sure we didnt owe anything to get the police involved!! so craig has just been to a removal company who also hire vans out (also who our landlady is a "friend" with) and there is bits of our furniture in the storage place!!!! im furious and enough is enough the police are getting involved now!!!!

sorry needed it off my chest

I need a rant coz I'm foaming!! pmt is due so feel vexed!

me and Craig had a flat in may then got a random letter saying we needed to move out our landlady was dodgy about it so we moved out in the july since then we have had nothing but crap from her. at first she was dead lovely and let us keep our stuff in a storage room in her shop so then one day we get a txt saying we needed to get our stuff out the next day!! impossible task so we arraged it for the monday and she refused to open her shop up so we had no choice to leave it. we were hanging on to make sure we didnt owe anything to get the police involved!! so craig has just been to a removal company who also hire vans out (also who our landlady is a "friend" with) and there is bits of our furniture in the storage place!!!! im furious and enough is enough the police are getting involved now!!!!

sorry needed it off my chest

Thats crazy!!! Not surprised you needed to vent. You're definitely right to get the police involved!! Hope you get it sorted asap xx

Back