ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Hiya huni!
Hope u. And craig had a good christmas and new year? When is it u move into ur new house?

I have tried SW and WW, and I find WW jus suits me better if I want chocolate I can point it and so on! SW in good but it was jus the unlimited amounts I cud eat (of pasat rice n pots) I found difficult!
I think WW may b better for u when moving because u can get the ww meals to throw in the microwave ect? But no one can make this decision for u babee u need to do what's best for u and ur life style . U can always try sw and come back if u don't like it?
I will still b following no atter what my lovely,
Xxxxxxx

I agree with Sammie re ww and moving...

I know that I probably won't have much of a kitchen left by the end of jan and most of feb so having shakes for breakfast and lunch is going to be a god send, all I will have to work about is cooking my evening meal and I'll use a halogen oven and the steamer on a temporary table!! x

hi girls thanks for your support. I'm still in 2 minds coz I need to be healthy really. I was thinking if I wanted to do sw and for when I move....batch stuff up and freeze it starting this week. it's all about being more healthy for me. I've talked myself in and out of it all day argh x

hi girls thanks for your support. I'm still in 2 minds coz I need to be healthy really. I was thinking if I wanted to do sw and for when I move....batch stuff up and freeze it starting this week. it's all about being more healthy for me. I've talked myself in and out of it all day argh x

You can still batch cook on ww too hun. Guess you just need to do what works and feels right for you that way you'll get the best results x

like I say all day I've been so undecided.......

right day 1 back on ww tomorrow. I NEED to get my butt into gear....it's my last weigh in this week x

yeh and u cud always try simply fillin which is like SW isnt it!
u will figure out what is right for u huni and when u get ur head into it u smash it
xxx

ah yea I forgot about simply filling I need more info on it tho I hate being unsure I think I will fail if I'm unsure xxx

ah yea I forgot about simply filling I need more info on it tho I hate being unsure I think I will fail if I'm unsure xxx

You will have a little booklet on it in your folder

Dominoes posted a link to all the foods on my food diary back in November/December. I will dig it out tomorrow and post it on here you when I log on to my laptopamabob x

ok ta hun I need a list in front ov me. I remember you putting on about some breads being free and the mince isn't but it's counted !?!? baffled x

ok ta hun I need a list in front ov me. I remember you putting on about some breads being free and the mince isn't but it's counted !?!? baffled x

It's a goo plan Sarah, maybe give it a try before u move to SW. I just used to say lean mince was free! :) xxx

It's a goo plan Sarah, maybe give it a try before u move to SW. I just used to say lean mince was free! :) xxx

yea i think i will coz i dont really wanna be on sw i like ww i just feel lazy with it xx

right I've decided I think.....back on ww from tomorrow!!! I have to do this and I'm just over thinking things.

so I would like to try sf so if anyone has any info or anything I would be most grateful.

right I've decided I think.....back on ww from tomorrow!!! I have to do this and I'm just over thinking things.

so I would like to try sf so if anyone has any info or anything I would be most grateful.

Glad you have made a decision! You go for it girl! X

so day 1 think it's gonna be tough. so breakfast was 30g cereal and milk 4pp

will update later x

Its been a bad day for me....been packing up and gettin bits and bobs and just not been good...... and to top it off I have pmt and just wanna eat. I'm working this weekend so won't be weighing in anyway at class so I'm on my own now

I'm just a fat blob!!!!! I'm sick and getting myself really down about it :'(

First off my darlin u ant a fat blob!!

It is SO hard gettin back on the diet after christmas huni! Go onto esource and search simply fillin see if u can give that a go!
Carry on weighing in on a saturday ect and maybe go from saturday

Chin up babe xxx

I just cannot get my head around it and thats what happened to me the last time and I piled it all on....I'm just so down

Back