ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

urgh I feel I'll with all the food and choc I've eaten....it's disgusting!!!

hope every one has had a fab time.

I've Been and ordered my new sofa today and went to the sales for some house things it's all so exciting.

I cancelled my monthly subscription so as of Jan 8th I'm on my own.......:/

xx

2013 is going to be a good year for you! Have you got a date for moving house?

I'm going it alone now and I am back on it today. I'm working today and tomorrow but it will be do quiet so I will be on here a lot trying to keep myself out of the kitchen cupboards ;-) x

not yet Craig is going to the estate agents today.

Im scared of goin alone and to be honest I.looked at sw again last night coz they have changed their plan too.... I dunno what to do xx

not yet Craig is going to the estate agents today.

Im scared of goin alone and to be honest I.looked at sw again last night coz they have changed their plan too.... I dunno what to do xx

How have they changed it? If you're fancying slimming world why don't you give simply filling a try? You don't have to do it every day and then at least you can switch back to pro points days when you feel like you need to?

I will mostly be doing SF through the weeks and PP on a weekend x

I might do...apparently they are more Lenient with the superfree and the healthy extras have changed. I sometimes look on the sweet forum and it was last night I seen it.

it's a big corner sofa leather one I cannot wait xx

so I am back on it today....not been shopping but I'll work with what I have.

breakfast 30g of cereal and 1/4 skimmed milk 4pp

I'll update as I go today but I have pasta there so prob just have that later with a salad

enjoy your day everyone xx

so.......today didnt go as planned!!! i thought that ill get weighed in the morning as usual on my new scales and start from there!!

so iv had crisps and chocolate all day i just feel like rubbish!!

little bella is stressing me out potty training is so hard i dont remember it being this hard x

so.......today didnt go as planned!!! i thought that ill get weighed in the morning as usual on my new scales and start from there!!

so iv had crisps and chocolate all day i just feel like rubbish!!

little bella is stressing me out potty training is so hard i dont remember it being this hard x

It's hard getting back on it isn't it. I've decided to give herbalife my all from the 2nd Jan. I've got an Indian meal out tomorrow and tones of alcohol on NYE so I may as well just get them out of the way

Bless little Bella! Are you paper training her first or are you trying to get her to go straight outside?

We paper trained Alfie at first which seemed to take ages for him to learn and then when he was about 6 months old I started making him go outside and he picked it up within a matter of days x

I dunno what to try. ww is great but I might do sf when I Move in my house I'll have the space and time then if not I'll think of something.

I'm paper training at tho mo she is ok but from tomorrow I'm putting her outside. when I've done it before he picked it up quicker. its her constant chewing as well her teeth are so sharp it kills x

oh I know.....I'm just so tired it gets frustrating that'd all. I'm trying not to baby her but other people are argh x

I've just weighed in and I've put 1lb on so not bad I've just Had enough of food x

ohhhh dear....my new scales that I got were broke it told me 3 different weights. so I took them back and eeeek weighed .. I've gained 4.5lb this week....I'm so gutted so day 1 today back on it with a vengeance x

well I've decided to go out tonight it's a 30th birthday night and it's a bond theme.....haven't been out in a while so will be having a few glasses of rose no doubt lol x

Hello lovely, sounds like you had a great xmas, sorry i have been AWOL my laptop broke but got a new phone i can go on minimins now instead until i can afford to fork out for new laptop aswell as the fact i just paid foe a new phone.

Have a great night

Xxxx

hope everyone has a great new year xxx

hi everyone and happy new year....

well I'm so undecided on what to do with my diet...I'm desp to lose weight and I dont think ww is doing it for me anymore I've been having a good think and I might give sw a bash again. I've got too lazy with ww and my losses have slowed a lot.....I'm happy how well I've done and that's why I'm in 2 minds about it all. I'm gonna go shopping today and get healthy stuff in and decide soon. coz I'm moving I think it will disrupt my diet.

I think I just need to get back into the swing of it and I know once I have my own kitchen I will do a lot better as I'll be able to make stews and soups and yummy stuff.....

help !?!?! xx

Back