ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Sounds a nightmare, no wonder you wanted the place you saw the other week so that you could be settled. I hope you sort things out soon x

Wtf?! Yeh get the police involved so ur stuff has been moved without u knowin?! She sounds impossible!!
What a cow!! Keep us updated b intresting to no what the cops say xxx

lol i will do going to solisitors on fri xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

ForumRunner_20121105_163307.png

my tea :eek:)

craig has been so good for me today i asked him to get my tea and he has been shopping with his ww calculator lol

food today is

B porridge that was more like rice pudding 5pp
L quorn chicken pitta 4pp with nume crisps 3pp
ww bar for after 2pp
banana
D quorn peppered steak with dauphinoise potato and veg 7pp
might have gravy 1pp

then some choc for 4pp worth maybe 9 aero balls or a crunchie and take it out of the weeklies

feel better about my food this week dont like off days

=)

Sounds like your back on track girl ;-). I've never had/made dauphinois potatoes, do they come ready made?!?

Bless Craig, that's the sort of thing John would do! x

ForumRunner_20121105_171344.png

yum yum

BeckyT said:
Sounds like your back on track girl ;-). I've never had/made dauphinois potatoes, do they come ready made?!?

Bless Craig, that's the sort of thing John would do! x

itd ready done from morrisons 100g for 5pp x

i have a goodun he also bought me some pink superdry mittins that i was after x

Yep, you sure do. My boyfriend hasn't a clue how my diet works. Anytime I have any within-plan treats, he just can't understand how I could be eating stuff like chocolate/crisps while on a diet, so I get funny looks & questions about how many points are in whatever I'm eating. Drives me mad!!

Mine doesn't really get it either but he hasn't complained about what I have fed him yet ;)

ahh lol i think coz he is on a diet he understands better....saying that all he has is chicken x

welcome

hi all today its my nieces 4th birthday im excited to see her little face later

food today

B 2 slices of toast 3pp with peanut butter 2pp
L quorn chicken pitta and salad 4pp
crisps 3pp and a ww bar 2pp

fruit this after

for dinner ill either be having chicken pasta or chicken in a bag.....ill decide later

i will try and not pick at party food shud be easy im in the zone

Hope your Niece had a fab birthday and well done you for getting in the zone and so quickly after feeling like you weren't in it!

arghhhh im so peeved off!! i think i let things get to me far too easy.

i have been feeling so positive about myself the whole time and pushed thru a tough week and a water infection so i go to the metro centre for some clothes as im going out for a nice meal and i dont want a dress coz they all too dressy for a meal out i fancy a leather skirt but my legs are the biggest part of me and are wobbly still so was insure of that so decided to dress some black jeans and a purple jumper up and tried other stuff on and things looked just as tight as they did the last time i tried stuff on argggghhhhhhh i just want to be comfortable!!!

I do the same. I nearly reduce myself to tears every times try on clothes. I'm nearing my first stone off, yet it's not even starting to be noticeable in my clothes..so disheartening! All I can say is that I understand how you feel but I know that if we stick to it, we'll be fitting into whatever clothes we want before long. We can do it x

i kno ill be ok soon. makes me wanna go more now x

Back