ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

yeh i love the nume stuff! i got 2packs of there sausages on wednesday 2packs for £3 bargin!!! i have a big bag of nume crisps as well they look gawjus!!
i have started buying that its defo cheaper than ww stuff!!

GOOD LUCK FOR WI!

i cannot wait to hear how u have done!!

i think a picture is needed later of u in ur nice new dress :)

have a great day hun
xxx

thanks luv il update soon xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

i lost 1 and a half wahooooooo 1lb to get to my stone xxx

well done chicken! that's brilliant!

*sarah-lou* said:
well done chicken! that's brilliant!

thanks hun xx

im over the moon with myself today

so food today did try and be good but failed lol but iv tracked.

B 2x crumpets with peanut butter and a tea 8pp

L mcdonalds ooops first one in 10 weeks so proud of myself but disappointed....22pp

crispello 6pp

going for a meal tonight and its an italians so gonna have lasagne and salad and iv looked in my book and that shud be 18pp

i dont really drink i only drink when i go out. i cannot handle it and get drunk too quick plus coz craig has a strict diet he doesnt and its not fun on your own so dunno if ill have a wine yet ill see x

sparkles37 said:
That's a brill loss, well done. I'm close to the stone too, hope we both get there next week! :) Food looks yum!!

hope so hun :eek:) xxx

well my meal was lush had a really good nite. i had a couple of pot skins to start so need to point them out. i shared and must of had about 5 so cannot be much. i then had lasagne and my portion was tiny....smaller than a ww meal and i cannot remember any mince in it but ill still say 17pp for it. then i had choc brownie mmmmmmmm was lush. it was 3 teeeeny bits of browny and 1 scoop of ice cream so god knows how much that would of been will have to work it out later and i had 1 glass ov wine

it just shows how dangerous eating out is coz i would ov normally had so much more and i bet that cost more than half my weeklies x

today im gonna be soooo good....

B is gonba be crumpets with peanut butter 7pp

L not sure yet summit small might get sum wraps again or squares

tea will be a nume meal ov some sort lol ill update as i go. sundays are my worst day x

food looks good for today hun and well done on the restraint last night! I don't eat out as i know I will be super naughty!

well me 2 i pointed out i had 63 points yest so 26 daily and 38 weekly so not too bad x

thats not bad at all well done :)

sooooo today has been a lazy day and i feel lije crap coz its totm arggghhh i hate them!!!

so food wise iv been good. i wanted to blast all my weeklies so could only stick with my 26 a day but have 10 left so will give myself 2 a day extra.

B 2 x crumpets and peanut butter 7pp

didnt have lunch coz i ate late this morning

nume crisps 3pp

D nume prawn pasta 7pp was delish

iv had a handfull of cheese biscuits so ill say 3pp

and a cuppa with 2 rich tea 3pp

and a fondant fancy 3pp

hope everyone has had a nice sunday

ended up with another cuppa and rich teas so i have 7 weeklies left......ah man

ill try and get walking so i have emergancy points there. i do feel like crap so its ok x

Back