ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

i hate hate hate sundays.....2 reasons. 1 back to work in the morning 2 i never plan very well.

iv had a crap food day. i went to go to aldi this morning and i forgot my card so went home didnt have anything in and just had crisps and a square. i then went to asda and really fancied a pork sandwich again and they had no small buns left. i hadnt pointed it and had a kit kat and got home pointed it all out and iv only went and had my 26 points today ....on bot all arghhhh sooooo peeved off x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

i ate half a bag if kettle chips last night and i so want the rest. partly coz there just there. arghhh dam bored x

i ate half a bag if kettle chips last night and i so want the rest. partly coz there just there. arghhh dam bored x

I would be exactly the same.., in fact, I think I would have just eaten the whole lot last night! I've had a bag in the cupboard for ages and I haven't bothered with them but I know that's because they are not open. If they were open it would be a whole different story x

BeckyT said:
I would be exactly the same.., in fact, I think I would have just eaten the whole lot last night! I've had a bag in the cupboard for ages and I haven't bothered with them but I know that's because they are not open. If they were open it would be a whole different story x

ahhh becky they are driving me nuts looking at me i keep dipping my hand in i think ill eat them its a chunk out my weeklies but then at least i kno they will be gone and i have to be good x

really well he got called back straight away for a 2nd one and that went well and was told to expect a call on monday so just waiting for tomorrow to come eeeek x

i kno. his mam passed away 8 year ago and he says he keeps praying to her so hopefully she is looking down on him now! ill update when we kno. i think if he gets it were going for that house x

the sign is still up so im hoping eeek x

not till jan but could put deposit down x

iv just had 3p0g of wensleydale and cranberry yum yum took my craving away x

i hate hate hate sundays.....2 reasons. 1 back to work in the morning 2 i never plan very well.

iv had a crap food day. i went to go to aldi this morning and i forgot my card so went home didnt have anything in and just had crisps and a square. i then went to asda and really fancied a pork sandwich again and they had no small buns left. i hadnt pointed it and had a kit kat and got home pointed it all out and iv only went and had my 26 points today ....on bot all arghhhh sooooo peeved off x

Im exactly the same! Really eaten so badly today.
X

i just want to eat them so bad haha x

still havnt decided on the kettle chips but have my tomorrow planned. im also defo starting zumba next week or paloxing i might start on 2 classes a week to start and see how i get on. im paranoid ill not lose as much if i exercise!?! any thoughts

im looking forward to new points tomorrow and no more binging. x

craig has finally decided to take them off me so i will save myself a ton if points. why do ww like naughty food so much x

because its naughty! whats paloxing?x

Back