ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

urgh I feel I'll... the thought of food makes me wanna hurl hope it's not the bug x

Could be from stressing yourself out. I've often made myself sick from getting too stressed! Hopefully it's not a bug. Look after yourself & feel better soon x

I'm ok I've come to work to try and deposit stress but feel more stressed lol I'll be ok xxx

I know I'm just stressed with home life getting sorted for the house training the dog all at once.

I know I'm having a good day today and feel better and I had a loss so I'm getting there x

I know thanks hun x

how many points is a chicken chili wrap from McDonalds please? x

well I'm back on tracking and feel like I've gone positive!!

so breakfast was 30g cereal and milk 5pp

followed by a lot of heartburn!!!

tea x 2 1pp

lunch salad box from Morrison's with pasta and an egg 8pp

choc cake 4pp

for dinner I fancy hunters chicken. haven't pointed that yet coz unsure what to have it with.

just finished work so I'm happy now xx

it's good so far just got a lamp Some plates and a dining table for £70 so it's a big yey x

it's good so far just got a lamp Some plates and a dining table for £70 so it's a big yey x

I newd to take you shopping with me! I always spend too much!

it's the sales that's all and my table was from eBay!! needs a refurb but I'm loving a bargain x

I've had a word with myself....I've looked thru my diary and I ate so good so I'm gonna go back to what I used to eat! porridge and salads and fruit and for dinner things with veg I'm hoping to get started tomorrow so gonna pop to Asday before it shuts x

morning all.

so I was supposed to go to work today doing overtime and I slept in.....oops so nice day off for me. I've put a lot l in for the future so I'm not fussed.

today food

B instant porridge 5pp

banana and plum

L ham salad wrap 5pp

unsure on dinner but might have pasta with cheese mmmmmm xx

Back