ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

yummy pasta n cheese love them sort of dinners!

ha nice day off for u then! u back in tomorrow?

xxxx

yea boo properly back. today was just overtime.

xxx

You're body is telling you that you needed to sleep, sod work!

Overtime going with us too apparently so ill be signing up again not too much, one day extra a week is my limit i worked myself into the ground from the summer - christmas last year, probably why im ill now!

Food sounds good, have a great day x

well good thing it's just overtime eh...it's Bella she has kept me up all night little bugger x

so feeling good today

had my porridge and a banana then had a ham salad wrap with velvet crunch and a tea. just had a mini mars bar so far I've had 15pp so I have 12 left for the day

*Im chuffed to bits I'm back on it.

my jeans feel tight today so that's a new aim to get them back to where I was then keep going x

so feeling good today

had my porridge and a banana then had a ham salad wrap with velvet crunch and a tea. just had a mini mars bar so far I've had 15pp so I have 12 left for the day

Glad you've got your mojo back! :D

been 100% today feels good. have 1pp left so I'll have a hot choc later eeeep xxx

it's the Cadbury fudge mmmmm although id like a nice choc bar to dip in too lol x

i love a flump dipped in!! im least fussed on the fudge - will still have it though hehe, caramel is my fave atm

ohhhh a flump that's something I don't eat but I could I think I'll have a go x

What a difference a few days make hey ;-)

Well done lovely x

tell me about it feel so much better. I'm feeling very bloated urgh it's the health x

does anyone know of hand the points value of sweet potato is?

I've just realized I went a point over today uh oh x

Back