ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

yea I'll be fine the amount I run after the dog when she hides under the car I'm sure it will burn off soon lol x

good day to you all

day 2 of being 100% I'm starving haha

B porridge 5pp

L ham wrap 6pp
velvet crunch 2pp

lots of fruit this afternoon

D not sure might have chicken in peppercorn x

Chicken and peppercorn... now ya talking!! Is this the Asda one? I know that they do a beef in peppercorn with roasted rosemary potatoes, it's one of my fav's... I'm thinking I might have it one night as as a treat and ditch some of the potatoes and add some veggies x

Chicken and peppercorn... now ya talking!! Is this the Asda one? I know that they do a beef in peppercorn with roasted rosemary potatoes, it's one of my fav's... I'm thinking I might have it one night as as a treat and ditch some of the potatoes and add some veggies x

it's one of the nume meals it has roast pots in too.....ahhh I'm starving x

I didn't end up having it...I'm hormonal and craving food so bad I have had a bad night I have a terrible headache and cramp so I thought sod it from now until I move I'm gonna try and be as good as I can but not strict I'm so busy its took a little back burner but I'm not giving up hell no.

I had chips from the sea front but just in a cone but I've had choc but that's down to hormones. I'll be good tomorrow x

so went to see

so went to see my house again tonight and the strange thing is....I cannot remember seeing a kitchen sink!? I hope there is one x

I feel like a bottomless pit today!!! I know what I've got to do it's just so hard when your life is upside down x

Chirps from the seaside sound yummy.

Because you didn't see a kitchen sink means that there was one. If there wasn't one there would have been a gap and it would have stud out like a sore thumb x

lol i am sure there was a sink! chips always taste best at the seaside!

i dnt doubt for one minute u wont still do great eating wise huni, u have alot going on get the house move sorted first then u and craig can get settled and u can diet in ur own house :)

xx

Think of all the activity points lifting and moving boxes too!!

lol I'm pretty much done now just need to go shopping again for more stuff lol have a long list to get x

Back