ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I'm gobsmacked but I must admit its made me go for it now. new weeklies now xxx

so an update......

Craig got offered a new job yest and seen as tho the other one still hasn't rang were pretty much at a dead end with that. so he has took the new one.

things are getting so bad living at the grandparents house now I cannot wait to move out!!! xxx

he has interviews coming up all over lol and good news the house went thru we mo've in on 1st Feb xxx

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I could scream x

lol woohoo weldone craig that is fantastic news!

it was a nightmare when me n carl moved in with my mum n step dad i cnt imagine grandparents..u no its not ur place dont u so i used 2 feel i was walkin on egg shells
but bring on feburary hey eeekkk

xxx

lol woohoo weldone craig that is fantastic news!

it was a nightmare when me n carl moved in with my mum n step dad i cnt imagine grandparents..u no its not ur place dont u so i used 2 feel i was walkin on egg shells
but bring on feburary hey eeekkk

xxx

Eurghhhhhh I'm with the in laws- it's hell!!! X

Eurghhhhhh I'm with the in laws- it's hell!!! X

when i first found out i was pregnant we was with the inlaws!!!!!!! they meant well but interfere!!! omg always jus coming in to the bedroom without knockin jus lil things that were slowly sending me crazy lol!

xxxx

when i first found out i was pregnant we was with the inlaws!!!!!!! they meant well but interfere!!! omg always jus coming in to the bedroom without knockin jus lil things that were slowly sending me crazy lol!

xxxx

I hear ya!!!!! X

ahhh it's awful. we share in the cleaning and I was doing the bathroom and she said I'll show you how to clean the toilet.........I was like...I'm 27 I know how to clean a toilet x

ahhh it's awful. we share in the cleaning and I was doing the bathroom and she said I'll show you how to clean the toilet.........I was like...I'm 27 I know how to clean a toilet x

Oh my godddddd my MIL is so patronising, I want to kill her sometimes!!!

well thank god I'm moving out she was so nasty yesterday I've lost all my patience x

I've been to work all weekend I'm well and truly cream crackered!!!!

food wise........hmmmm a bit good and bad...had a naughty day I think my head isn't in it and I need to have a serious think. I think I'll do simply filling days when I move in or switch back to sw. I was gonna do herbalife but just cannot afford to buy the stuff just yet. I'll eat good for the next 2 week's but then start when I'm settled xxx

The initial outlay on Herbalife is expensive however when you balance it out against what you'd spend on breakfast, lunch, snacks and fruit it does start to balance itself out. The other day when I was in my Leeds office I would normally have bought 3 costa tea's that would have cost £1.15 but instead I had my herbal tea so you end up saving in more ways than you realise ;-)

That said, you need to follow a plan that you can maintain

I know it's that first cost that's gonna get me with moving all my money is going into that. I think once I'm settled in I can save up and start it if I don't get very far. like I said my head isnt in it At the mo. x

hi everyone been so busy got tons yesterday so I'm in the middle of packing. I am watching you all still but I'm not updating my diary yet x

oh I'm not going anywhere just my diet is on hold until I'm sorted that's all. I'll be catching up soon I've just Been and got the last of what I needed.

dunno what to do so would like your input please lol.....I've been to Ikea and seen a large mirror exactly what I wanted and was dark brown wood and it said it was £25 from £80!!! so went to get it and only had orange arghhh so I was thinkin of getting the orange one and 're painting it pearl white! my wall is dark brown and my sofa is dark brown and so is mtg furniture so I thought to break it up spray it a light colour. what do you think??! z

Back