ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I need help please. does anyone know points value of a strawberry woo woo? ?

the day I need to really sleep but I have to go to work boooooo im seriously tired this morning.

iv just realised I have nothing for breakfast this is gonna be a struggle today xx

well today has just flown over.

food

B cereal bar and banana 2pp
L 4x cracker Breads 4pp. coleslaw 0pp pastrami 1pp

d chili and wedges. ....im so hungry I cannot wait for this. I have loads of points so might have a naan bread with it.

When I done sw ever time I had alcohol I never used to count it and still lost 2 and half stone. i know what iv drank and wrote it down but iv decided not to count it. I don't drink much so this won't be a re occurring problem. if nothing changes then I know why. ........

I have had a 100% day wahoo feels good.

was planning my lunch tomorrow anf thought id have mackerel. ...looked it up and its 7 points im foaming dunno what to have now x

was planning my lunch tomorrow anf thought id have mackerel. ...looked it up and its 7 points im foaming dunno what to have now x

well done hun.

you started shred yet? x

nope lol bottled it. im super tired work was manic today just come home and did housework.

got the camera and tape measure as we speak gonna do measurements x

Well done Hun!!! Can't u have the mackerel then? Xx

Well done Hun!!! Can't u have the mackerel then? Xx

not for 7 points a tin i dont like having too many points for lunch! im foaming and im struggling with ideas for my lunch's. x

well done hun.

you started shred yet? x

just took pics and done measurements.......im sick iv gained massivly.........kinda made me think of how iv let myself go.

gonna have a early night wake up fresh and get back on the exercise front. gonna walk more and start the shred. x

think im gonna write some mini goals up for myself and put them on my fridge. i have to have some sort of goal and cannot keep feeling like this.

ill post them up as soon as iv thought of some x

think im gonna write some mini goals up for myself and put them on my fridge. i have to have some sort of goal and cannot keep feeling like this.

Defo post some and then you can 'tick' them off as you go! It'll be good to look back on and motivational. Wow cant believe 7pp for mackerel! Sometimes this ww malarky doesnt make sense!

X

Defo post some and then you can 'tick' them off as you go! It'll be good to look back on and motivational. Wow cant believe 7pp for mackerel! Sometimes this ww malarky doesnt make sense!

X

I know it's madness. its free on sw but so high on ww. iv decided to have it anyway I cannot be bothered to go make something. ill just make chips for dinner x

I know it's madness. its free on sw but so high on ww. iv decided to have it anyway I cannot be bothered to go make something. ill just make chips for dinner x

Just doesn't make sense! Enjoy it anyway! I am also struggling with lunches only so many chicken salads i can consume lol. Chips for dinner yummmm, love chips!x

Mini goals are a great idea. I found it really helpful when I started SW breaking it down into the first 1/2 st loss, or getting into a new stone bracket, etc... Lots of little goals always seem more achievable than focusing on the target. Keep us posted :)

Just doesn't make sense! Enjoy it anyway! I am also struggling with lunches only so many chicken salads i can consume lol. Chips for dinner yummmm, love chips!x

I have an actifry and I love it. 200g of pots donr in actifry. .....4pp and tgere is plenty there. I just cannot think of anything nice to eat at work so tend to have the same crap. x

I have an actifry and I love it. 200g of pots donr in actifry. .....4pp and tgere is plenty there. I just cannot think of anything nice to eat at work so tend to have the same crap. x

I need an actifry in my life!!! Heard a lot of good things about it spose i better get saving lol. Same.. I am gonna look online for inspo tomorrow or im gonna get fed up by next week x

Mine has broken yesterday I'm so gutted!! It will be replaced tho!!

Back