ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

eee its just one thing after another with me! I

well for years I always get heartburn and never thought anything of it. Doing ww has brought it on a lot. I get it off bread, cereal wine cider biscuits so that made me feel like I had a wheat intolerance but lately my gut has killed. so bloated and grumbley. going to docs on Wednesday to see about it x

well for years I always get heartburn and never thought anything of it. Doing ww has brought it on a lot. I get it off bread, cereal wine cider biscuits so that made me feel like I had a wheat intolerance but lately my gut has killed. so bloated and grumbley. going to docs on Wednesday to see about it x

Fingers crossed they can sort it out for you, make sure you keep a comprehensive food diary. X

well iv been making some decisions about what I want to do with my diet and feel like this is going no where for me. The healthy eating has no structure for me I need to follow something!

im gonna give slimming world a try I lost a lot of weight on that so gonna try again. iv made my plan just need my food in.

iv sat for days thinking over what I wanted to do.

I measured yest and not really lost ins but lost 1ins on thighs in 2 weeks.

im not sure if ill make s diary or not but if I do id like you all to see how I do. if I don't ill come on here now and again to update.

xxx

well iv been making some decisions about what I want to do with my diet and feel like this is going no where for me. The healthy eating has no structure for me I need to follow something!

im gonna give slimming world a try I lost a lot of weight on that so gonna try again. iv made my plan just need my food in.

iv sat for days thinking over what I wanted to do.

I measured yest and not really lost ins but lost 1ins on thighs in 2 weeks.

im not sure if ill make s diary or not but if I do id like you all to see how I do. if I don't ill come on here now and again to update.

xxx

Good Luck with SW Sweetie, it's been lovely to get to know you and I wish you the very best of luck with it. Make sure you come back and let us know how much you lost :) x

Good Luck with SW Sweetie, it's been lovely to get to know you and I wish you the very best of luck with it. Make sure you come back and let us know how much you lost :) x

ill still be subscribed to you so ill still come on x

ohh I kno ill give it a go see if anyone follows. gonna give it my all x

forgot to upload my nails. x

ForumRunner_20130720_093205.png

well I wear lenses too I do nip sometimes but k find it ok now x

well I wear lenses too I do nip sometimes but k find it ok now x

Oh really? Do you have soft ones or hard ones, I have soft and I can't get the knack of getting them out without hurting my eye! x

soft lol. I pull it down to the corner of my eye get a crease and pull. I usually get my thumb and first finger shorter x

think I have a stomach ulcer :( Craig had it when I first met him and he was ill. I know I shouldn't read on the net but I have all the symptoms x

Oh dear that's never good sounds painful hope your ok

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back