ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

so think im choosing a Thursday for my wi. im gonna stick to just 26 per day until Thursday.

so on my lunch iv nipped to asda and just got a ww wrap which is 6pp

lots of fruit and for my dinner I have a ww cottage pie and ill have veg with it.

I have bootcamp so will earn some extras xxx

so think im choosing a Thursday for my wi. im gonna stick to just 26 per day until Thursday.

so on my lunch iv nipped to asda and just got a ww wrap which is 6pp

lots of fruit and for my dinner I have a ww cottage pie and ill have veg with it.

I have bootcamp so will earn some extras xxx

That sounds like a fab plan Sweetie :) Hope u enjoy your meals and get on ok at Bootcamp.x

doing good so far need my tea now x

hmmm well we stayed at my friends and she made dinner it was chicken ans

hmmm well we stayed at my friends and she made dinner it was chicken and pasta and lots of veg and I then weighed my stuff. ....then the garlic bread came and im having a hungry day and age 4 bits feel so disappointed in myself and she has a malteasters taster bar for after! so so annoyed in myself but it's totm and I just feel ravenous today x

hmmm well we stayed at my friends and she made dinner it was chicken and pasta and lots of veg and I then weighed my stuff. ....then the garlic bread came and im having a hungry day and age 4 bits feel so disappointed in myself and she has a malteasters taster bar for after! so so annoyed in myself but it's totm and I just feel ravenous today x

Garlic Bread isn't too bad and that's what you have Weeklies for, just have a small Taste of the Taster Bar if you can.x

ohhhh its gone sod it! lol I need to start properly on Thursday. ....my heart is in it ill stick to 26 now x

ohhhh its gone sod it! lol I need to start properly on Thursday. ....my heart is in it ill stick to 26 now x

Lol...hope u enjoyed 'The Last Supper' ! X

haha would of picked something different like haha x

hope so girls. New day x

new day and full of cold :(

need help pointing some stiff up please. went to Brewers fair for bangers and mash. ...need points? x

new day and full of cold :(

need help pointing some stiff up please. went to Brewers fair for bangers and mash. ...need points? x

31pp

Xxx

for bangers and mash!!!! blimey! wish I knew that before I ate it x

for bangers and mash!!!! blimey! wish I knew that before I ate it x

Yeah harvester is 21pp and brewers fayre is 31pp.
Who knew there could be such a difference for the same bloody meal! Makes you wonder what goes in it!!

feel ill!!

also had a Thornton toffee cake? ?
need points on mcdonalds mozzarella sticks aswel please?? x

feel ill!!

also had a Thornton toffee cake? ?
need points on mcdonalds mozzarella sticks aswel please?? x

5pp for the toffee cake.

7pp for 3 mozzerella sticks xxx

well I worked my points out for over the weekend and iv gone slightly over for the weeklies. obv when I get weighed on Thursday ill start fresh ans I cannot wait haha x

Back