ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

no coz its a new gym its advertising for 3 weeks. be silly not too x

dunno what to do. ......HELP!!

dunno what to do regards to a diet x

dunno what to do regards to a diet x

What do YOU want to do? Not what anyone else wants you to do or what you think you should be doing! X

if I eat healthy im not following anything and I feel I do better following if I do weight watchers then I use my points on choc. I need to make a decision and have a clear head x

eat healthy! nice salads etc and healthy. I might just cut junk food and carbs. see how I get on x

if I eat healthy im not following anything and I feel I do better following if I do weight watchers then I use my points on choc. I need to make a decision and have a clear head x

eat healthy! nice salads etc and healthy. I might just cut junk food and carbs. see how I get on x

Sounds good Sweetie :) I must admit I like the convenience of WW, last night I did eat all rubbish with my PP but that's not very often.x

I usually have something sweet at night like a curly wurly or a cornetto etc but I had a bad weekend so I decided this week I was gona have something healthy instead so iv been having half an avocado or Weetabix and I have to say I don't mind it as much as I taught I would. I woulda taught id be craving choc but im grand so far

right today is day 1 dum dum dummmmm will wi soon x

just eating better! no weighing no junk no carbs no sugar here it goes x

I bloody need it went to bed ill last night had bad belly. enough is enough.

10 st 9 this morning blergh.

have my niece today but my choices will be good x

having a good day. first time iv felt hungry! just done an hour at the gy the woop x

day 2 underway! iv only had a banana and a orange! but went with Craig this morning to work. Will be going home for food soon.

wanted to have a jog this morning but my foot is killing so trying to rest it for later x

day 2 underway! iv only had a banana and a orange! but went with Craig this morning to work. Will be going home for food soon.

wanted to have a jog this morning but my foot is killing so trying to rest it for later x

Aww I get younon the foot pain girl! Hope it heals soon xxx

Back