ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I stood on my glasses weeks ago and its been Killing ever since! and cos iv been off work and walking its getting worse! its killing me :'( x

I stood on my glasses weeks ago and its been Killing ever since! and cos iv been off work and walking its getting worse! its killing me :'( x

Yeah I've got Plantar fasciitis. And its killer I know exactly what your going through. Go to the doctors and they will help.

I did he said unless I wanna walk on my hands for 2 weeks it will take time x

I did he said unless I wanna walk on my hands for 2 weeks it will take time x

Ouch. Yeah mine said rest and gave me exercises to do but I gotta rest the rest of the time as I type this from work lol! No rest for the wicked.

Hope it heals soon xx

Thanks hun. im ok day to day coz im sat down but iv been off and walking around. .....not good. xx

day 2 underway! iv only had a banana and a orange! but went with Craig this morning to work. Will be going home for food soon.

wanted to have a jog this morning but my foot is killing so trying to rest it for later x

Well Done on your food Sweetie! What did u have for the rest of the day? X

Hmmm today I had toast lol fruit and 2 chicken salad wraps not too good but not bad and im ok with that x

Hmmm today I had toast lol fruit and 2 chicken salad wraps not too good but not bad and im ok with that x

Sounds perfect :) Well Done Sweetie. X

ooo so many weddings going on lately I want one :( xx

no lol we have talked about it loads tho so it's definitely on the cards just nrdf to sort our lives out first lol xx

no lol we have talked about it loads tho so it's definitely on the cards just nrdf to sort our lives out first lol xx

Awwwwww that's something nice to look forward to :) x

eating care feww isn't working! feel rubbish. need time to think xz

free

erm no lol.

well we have decided to move in with granny from Sunday things got too much here.

Craig lost a client and she owes him a lot of money.

bella nearly got stolen.

on the diet front iv been intermittent fasting since Monday. ....didn't do enough research and wasn't losing so give in but after a good talk iv figured it out so will vr trying it again from tomorrow x

Oh no sounds like you have had a tough few days. You are doing the right thing though and hopefully everything will get sorted soon xXx

Thanks hun. yea v stressful and to top it off iv work a 50 hr week in 4 days! x

Back