• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sarette!

RuthG

Gold Member

Sarette

Gold Member
No, tomorrow at 9am! I'm not bothered about the weigh in, but I am soooooo excited about water flavourings and mix a mousse! Bring it on!!

RuthG

Gold Member
Lol! I'd be lost without the flavourings to be honest. The mousse I can take or leave, it does make a change occasionally.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, I'll be looking out for your announcement!

RuthG

Gold Member
And whats happened to your blog! I like reading that [puts stalker hat on!]

RuthG

Gold Member
I've not tried the jelly, I might try that tomorrow :)

LizS81

Has been AWOL
well I feel completely behind, I've not tried mousse OR jelly!!! I'm too lazy. and too afraid that it'll turn into inedible gloop like others have mentioned... I tried making chocolate out of one of the packs before like the recipe sheet said.. it was truely disgusting!! so I'm sticking to shakes and the REAL choc bars!!!

There's no way I am messing around with muffin recipes etc. I have a really good hand blender, so am hoping my lack of culinary skills will not be a problem with mousse and jelly making! I shall report back tomorrow!

LizS81

Has been AWOL
trust me I'm distinctly lacking in culinary skills as well (I can bake cakes - as long as people don't mind them being wonky and usually broken.. but actually cooking meals is beyond me!!)

but I can make shakes!!! the handblender has become my new best friend :D well, it did after I bought a taller jug anyway... there was a few spillages the first week!!

LOL! Mine came with a reasonably large jug thing and it is SO handy! A most wise investment I feel :D

LizS81

Has been AWOL
ooh get you and your jug ;) mine was £3.49 from tesco so no jug :( I thought I'd get away with the one I owned but it was just slightly too small.. got a new one in ikea in the end, absolutely rubbish for measuring things in because it has the most random measurements on the side... so I've drawn a line in marker pen around the beaker that I use so I don't have to measure the water every day!!!

Tee hee- my jug is rubbish too and I have a nice green line on mine!
(sorry to butt in)

Feel free to butt in, I like making new friends :D

Green line sounds, ummm, nice lol. My blender was from Argos, think it was around £30, I had some vouchers to use so thought I'd get a nice one. It is fab for the shakes so am very hopeful the jelly and mousse will work too!

LizS81

Has been AWOL
yeah green line? I at least drew a BLACK line!! hehe.

and dad told me off for still having the label on the beaker :D I did point out that if I'd tried to remove the label I'd have been left with a big messy patch which I'd have then been too lazy to remove properly, so actually it is better to have a neat label really!!!

cherylxx

Silver Member
hiya,
just had to butt in to say the jelly rocks!!!
i have a jelly every day and i even make an upside down chocolate trifle.
make the jelly using half litre water, 1tsp sunshine orange flavour/ 1 and half scoops of mix a mousse and a few drops of food colouring (optional but for me , see through jelly is just 'wrong' lol)
leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
then make the chocolate mousse by using a chocolate shake and adding 1 scoop mix a mousse into the sachet. give a good shake then put in bowl and add 170ml very cold water and blend well.
pour into a suitable deep bowl or dish and put in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
Then, remove from fridge and use a serving spoon to dish up plenty of ur jelly ontop of ur chocolate mousse and heypresto: an upside down chocolate trifle. basically foolproof, simple to make and absolutely gorgeous to eat !!
cherylxx

Officially -5lbs this week! So -15lb officially, but -16lb on my scales :D Am very pleased!

I have mousse mix and flavourings - Yeeeehaw!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moderators 1
Moderators 1
Moderators 1
Moderators 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 4